[R>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Searching for artist.

dfhkghdfegjtrfdk

Jun 27, 2023
Project:
TBC HEAL

Developer:
I can be reached through here and if we come to an agreement we will discuss how to contact each other.

Looking for:
I am searching for a 2D artist. Any ability at this stage will be desired. I will not need many images and the development will be slow but steady.

Employment Type:
As of now I have no intention of making my game paid. I do not want this to compromise the quality. If you want I will add a donations section in the game to send you money.

Work commitment:
This will likely be long term but very light workload. I am working towards a demo right now .

Preferred method of contact:
Through here, email, or discord.

Job Description:
I need someone willing to draw or create 2D png's to be used in a game I have been working on. I am taking this project very serious and want someone who is also willing to make art that will be equal to the story and game I am trying to create. This will not require any time constraints as it will always be just a passion project. If you are willing to help I will be appreciative. The game will be based in an academy and will involve drawing loli bodytypes but 18+. If you are not willing to do this I understand.

Additional comments:
Thank you for reading.