[R>Artist 3D] Share Searching for DAZ 3D Artist for both short or long term collaboration

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
Project:
Currently I'm working on Coming Back Home, but I have some other games planned.
CBH is currently at the point where it only needs the story to be written.

Developer:
My Patreon profile is .

Looking for:
3D Artist. Required that he/she knows how to use . Preferential if he/she's fine with loli content, but not mandatory.

Employment Type:
I will share 50% of my Patreon page, with no exceptions.

Work commitment:
Feel free to work with me as long as you want.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (HiddenLifeStudios#5965)

Job Description:
The workload will not be huge. I plan a few scenes every one or two months (less than 200 renders for update).
What is required to you is to set up the scenes following the storyboard I will give you. If you don't have a powerful pc, I can render all the scenes for you.
If there is the need, I can help with the 3D work, but, normally, I will take care only of programming, storywriting, advertising, etc.
Please, keep in mind that I value your creativity, so, other than the storyboard and few other things, you will have freedom of action and you can also suggest me scenes or changes to what I have planned.
Before hiring you, I'll request a single render to prove your skills.

Additional comments:
The preferency for who is fine with loli content is due to some other games that I have in mind. Coming Back Home will probably not have loli content other than the light one already in it.