Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] [Hidden Life Studios]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ComingBackHome_Banner.png

Overview:
You were forced to live for 7 years away from home, your only happy place. But, now, you are going back home, and everything will be as perfect as you wish.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-22
Release Date: 2023-02-01
Developer: Hidden Life Studios - - - - -
Censored: No
Latest Version: 1.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
No dad, past away, killed?

This was a extremely short release ;)
I will not say what happen to the father/where he is.
Is not as obvious as it might appear and is a little mistery that the story will uncover much later on.

yep. Is extremely short for two reasons:
1- This is my first time with Daz3D. I had to learn everything from zero, build me an assets library and understand how to do what I wanted.
2- This is just the intro. Is like a demo of the game, despite consisting almost totally of a flashback. I'm already on the first chapter that will be much longer.

Anyway, thank for the replay. You are the first except me to see my work, so, I'm glad you didn't say "eww" :giggle:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll check this out, it looks interesting. A bit cliche, storywise(from the little details in the overview), but I'll see where it goes first.

Reactions: Hidden Life Studios

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hidden Life Studios Suggestion: Add a dev notes section, where you clarify future tags, and whether or not certain polarising niche tags will be in it or not NTR, Sharing/Swinging, MMMMF etc.. (tags commonly hated by the majority of incest lovers).

Which will achieve 2 things: 1. people will know what kind of game this is. 2. You won't have people asking in the thread.....
Okay if you say you won't have x genre, people who like it will still probably ask... because people like to be annoying like that.

Edit: clarifying future tags can create anticipation for what is to come.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
There is so much games using this scenario that i kind of confused them all now..wasn't this a game who had a demo to play before..?

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes