• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] [Hidden Life Studios]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
I don't get it, what is this trend of developers preemptively making a thread with their game and intentionally keeping the thread one version behind, or only sharing the public versions which are free anyway...

It just beats the purpose of this site, if they try to divert traffic to their patreon, it becomes just another platform for marketing campaing.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I don't get it, what is this trend of developers preemptively making a thread with their game and intentionally keeping the thread one version behind, or only sharing the public versions which are free anyway...

It just beats the purpose of this site, if they try to divert traffic to their patreon, it becomes just another platform for marketing campaing.
how dare they want compensation for the latest version

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019

The main focus of this site, if I didn't get it wrong, is to let people easily find h-stuff for free like games, resources, comcis and more. It isn't said anywere that these have to be cracked, also beacuse sharing cracked stuff it's illegal.
Developers like me that create a thread where they share the public version of their game is to let anyone know that that game exists. It's not like there is only the demo and you have to buy it if you want the full version. It's here there is only the public version, if you want to see what I'm working on without any assurance that I will be paid for it, you can support me. If you don't want to support me, just wait for the public version that will be released anyway when it will be finished.
What is on patreon are not new version, are incomplete updates full of bugs that only adds unfinished things and they exist for the sake of letting my patreons know that the game is not dead yet. Pubblicly I want to deliver only finished stuff.

Jun 21, 2018
wait, are you telling me that it has no content?
I literally just went to sleep and it comes to me that that's all for now, what happened?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ask for the dev badge, and you can have acces to the hidden section with a lot's of tips for improve your renders !
We tought it where automatic or almost. Where do we ask it?
Not sure if you already applied and are waiting, but since nobody seems to have answered your question and you don't have a dev badge yet. At the top of the Screen is Tickets/Open new ticket. choose the top option, General Support/Developer Badges & promotion requests

When you unpack the current download "ComingBackHome-'v1.0'-pc.zip", you get "ComingBackHome-'v2.0'-pc". Which is wrong the internal folder or the Zip & thread title?

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
When you unpack the current download "ComingBackHome-'v1.0'-pc.zip", you get "ComingBackHome-'v2.0'-pc". Which is wrong the internal folder or the Zip & thread title?
That is a mere typo that we're just too lazy to fix. Please refer to this post to know what is the current public version (so the only one available in the download).

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
seems to go down the dark route with all the future tags!? and what i understand is there is another version but only for paid customers?! good luck...both not my cup...nothing against paid...more against the darkroute ohh and forgot sandbox the next bad word after ntr

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
looking at those tags it looks like it'll be a dark game, and given how dark this game's future looks and the fact that patrons get to ask for kinks although ntr isn't on that list right now,ntr is inevitable, best of luck to you and hopefully you have a vision for your game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ComingBackHome-1.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
After loading the bloody thing, it won't even work, as soon as I hit Start it sends an error message where it can't find certain files, and that with a demo!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Coming Back Home [v1.1.1] Compressed PC

Orginal Size: 917Mb
Compressed Size: 74Mb

Download -

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

If you like my works please support me.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
After loading the bloody thing, it won't even work, as soon as I hit Start it sends an error message where it can't find certain files, and that with a demo!
yep, here it is...textbox clear or solid doesn't work:
more bugs: MC says name instead of "mother"
and old names after changing here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden Life Studios

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 90mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes