Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] [Hidden Life Studios]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Me looking at the tags,,,, :unsure:... alright,, download, lets see.
Unzips, starts game.,, intro ,,, defines LI in the game... no grabby ass yet,, 2 soon :cry:
And BAM .. a mini tutorial on free roam starts.. :(:confused::confused::mad:.
The Fuck,,, there was no sandbox tag ?

Reads Developer Notes....... future tech tag my ass,,, Stupid time waisting sandbox crap is here now ....... and delete..

Bye.
Tbf, Its not even a sandbox because as soon as that tutorial ends, thats the demo end

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
People will complain - don't let it get to you (O: I tried to subscribe to your SS page but it is in queue for approval, I understand
The ss page is in queue for approval since this thread is on F95Zone. Still not a word from SubscribeStar...

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
custom names don't seem to work in the conversation - for example while talking in the car at the start the pre-existing names are used.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Coming Back Home [v1.0] [Hidden Life Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 874 MB / 108 MB - ComingBackHome-v1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 840 MB / ~75 MB - ComingBackHome-v1.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,4% of the original size, image quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
Coming Back Home [v1.0] [Hidden Life Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 874 MB / 108 MB - ComingBackHome-v1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 840 MB / ~75 MB - ComingBackHome-v1.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,4% of the original size, image quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for making the compressed version. I'll add it to the original post.

Reactions: "CJ"
Aug 22, 2021
I don't know about updates, but that post you think is an update, is a compression of the game posted by a fan and acknowledged by the maker.
Nope.

new update is out!

Hello everyone. This small update took longer than expected, but we made some BIG progress.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: $@~ and ell

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
Nope.

Hello everyone. This small update took longer than expected, but we made some BIG progress.
Thank you for posting this.

TheFapMasterOne and recca69, this game is not abbandoned.
We published one update in mid december and we're already working on the next one for mid january/february.
The thing is that all this frequent updates are patreon-only. For public one, you have to wait months.

Anyway, thank you guardianfather for the smart idea to publish a comment every time a patreon-update is out.

Reactions: $@~
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes