Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] [Hidden Life Studios]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
The v1.127 downloaded from the first page here and the version 1.0 downloaded in October of last year are exactly the same file size and contain exactly the same (minimal) content as far as I can tell.
Also if you change the text box to opaque, the game still crashes with errors.

Is the the link on the main page bad and pointing towards old content?
[edit: I checked the Subscribestar link for the "v1.1" -- same file size as the old 1.0 from October and the supposed v1.11 posted here.]

Last edited:

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
You were forced to live 7 years away from home, your only happy place.
Not to be a complete ass about it.. But.. That's frikkin' far away! :eek:
Where has he been? Mars? :ROFLMAO:

There's a difference between "7 years away from home" and "away from home the past 7 years".

One is normally measured by distance, miles, or kilometers, if infact he remained on the planet.
But also insinuate that it is now 14 years later.(7 years away from home, back and forth)

The other, is however far away, which is unimportant.
But rather the length of time, which 7 years is nearly a short little decade before returning/arriving back home.

Mind, I'm not "grammar policing". Else I'd point out the second half of the summary as well. It's just that the two examples, are wildly different things. Also which, tell two entirely different stories. (One, which most likely end up in the sci-fi category)
And I'm sure there are more correct ways to formulate that sentence, than my half groggy attempt in the example.

I get what you mean in the Overview.
English isn't my primary language either, so I know all too well how easily "mistakes happen".
But, the overview is somewhat of a important "selling point".
I'm actually surprised this haven't been pointed out before. (Unless it has?)

In any case, I'll give the VN a go. And wish you good luck, and a good day!

Edit: It has indeed been mentioned before..

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I had my doubt about this VN back in July. The lack of progress seem to confirm those doubt. It is still to this day not worth anyone's time much less money. Dev seem to "update" his Patreon but overall the VN hasn't really moved anywhere yet after 6 months and considering how usually most VN are at their peak update schedule in their first year and then slow down progress I'm not hopeful for this one to go anywhere. I'd like to be proven wrong, but I don't expect it.

Dec 20, 2020
Ok, I played through the update, but I think you forgot the update. Other than making it sandbox, there was nothing new to the story. What was the point of this?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Ok, I played through the update, but I think you forgot the update. Other than making it sandbox, there was nothing new to the story. What was the point of this?
Anyone else experiencing the game crashing after clicking on the opening screen?

Answer: " If the game crashes after the discalimer, simply make sure that in "Options" the "Text Box Style" is selected and not on "Clear". Sorry for the inconvenience. "

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden Life Studios

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Future Sure Tags:
Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Harem, Lesbian, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Sleep Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Virgin.

Future Possible Tags:
Blackmail, Drugs, Futa/Trans, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Spanking, Stripping, Cosplay, Twins.

Tags that we will ad ONLY if a large number of patreons asks us:
Bdsm, Humiliation, Interracial, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Slave.

Future Technical Tags:
Animated, Multiple Endings, Dating Sim, Graphic Violence, Point & Click, Romance, Sandbox, School Setting.
Mentions every tag but Pregnancy, fuck. I see this is an older game though, are corruption, maledom and harem already in the game?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Future Possible Tags:
Blackmail, Drugs, Futa/Trans, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Spanking, Stripping, Cosplay, Twins.

Tags that we will ad ONLY if a large number of patreons asks us:
Bdsm, Humiliation, Interracial, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Slave.
Uhhhhh, So does future possible tags include sharing/swinging? cause I see multiple penetration, but no context.

Might be worth having a "Won't have these tags" section.

edit: sooo... turns out I have already made some comments in that regard previously :S note to self, search thread before commenting... although point still kinda stands, would be worth clarifying it, maybe with "()" next to it that says sextoys, or sharing depending on which it is.

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
This should be the version 1.1.1.??? It's just the intro an it ends at the evening at day 1. Nothing really happened. The Quest say, "Go To School", but there is no posibility to do anything, because it ends, when the MC goes to sleep. Stands the 1. in ther version for one day? If, I'll wait until Version 120.1.1., maybe it's playable then.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
doesn't sound like there's enough there for me to give it a try yet but i'll watch it. very sexy loli

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes