Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] [Hidden Life Studios]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
It's basically a short demo, the first actual update/release is currently being worked on
Yeah the dev has done some work on the denoising, and they have improved, but still needs a bit of work (dev's own words), but they do look better
Thank you Hellmaster.
Exactly. The version 0.1 of Coming Back Home is nothing more than a "We want to do a game that has this story hint". Is still very short and lacking of content. We published it mainly to have a feedback if the story is worth it and what we can improve and have to work on.
Now we know: rendering quality, grammar, longer updates. All these three things are already much better in the next version of the game, which is like all done, except for the renders, and so, can come out by tomorrow as by two months depending how much time rendering will take.

Reactions: lTTMl

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
There's just not much here other than setup. This should have been a Prologue/demo, as I wouldn't consider it even a 0.1 version. If you are here for sex scenes you are going to have to wait for a future update, if there is one (too early to tell if this will just be abandonware or not).

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
There's just not much here other than setup. This should have been a Prologue/demo, as I wouldn't consider it even a 0.1 version. If you are here for sex scenes you are going to have to wait for a future update, if there is one (too early to tell if this will just be abandonware or not).
On it's way. I will tell, it's about at 40%.

Nov 7, 2021
Don't know if anyone pointed this out but the green box when texting made it very hard to read. Also the mc calls the mom by her name until they get back to the house. After they get home he starts calling her mom.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
The game is really very good! I honestly like the premise. It's like you're coming home to town full of hungriest women who have not had a dick in years lmao :D you have done excellent job on delivery of the demo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hidden Life Studios

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
Im on a mac, the the app would not load.
macOS 10.15.7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm getting the same message, try to start a new game and it shuts down and my Text editor open with that message

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Me looking at the tags,,,, :unsure:... alright,, download, lets see.
Unzips, starts game.,, intro ,,, defines LI in the game... no grabby ass yet,, 2 soon :cry:
And BAM .. a mini tutorial on free roam starts.. :(:confused::confused::mad:.
The Fuck,,, there was no sandbox tag ?

Reads Developer Notes....... future tech tag my ass,,, Stupid time waisting sandbox crap is here now ....... and delete..

Bye.

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes