Seeking Searching for RPGM/Renpy games with a beastiality focus.

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
I've been looking for games that have a larger focus on bestiality as of late.

Tried the bestiality tag, only got three results for some reason. Does anyone know games that would have what I'm interested in?

I've already tried Noxian Nights, Man's best friend and a few others. Are there any more I could check out?

As a side question, are there also any games that have minotaur on female action? Been looking for some as well.

Cheers, ya'll.

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Slice of Venture series, first game is Vitamin Plus, it also has remake that is not yet complete. There are 2 sequels (another being worked on) and one spin off VN. Also The Hunter from the same dev, also has sequel in development.

Raven's Quest. Their other game The Wind's Disciple has a character Warwick which is like a werewolf, I don't know if it counts.

Claire's Quest.

Peasant's Quest has a couple of questlines that feature it.

Legend of Queen Opala series (First Game). But I would like to warn that the first game at least is very sparse in terms sex scenes compared to the playtime. Haven't played the sequels, but they seem like they have more content.

Gargoyles Beast and the Bitch and it's sequel.

Is Breeding season considered bestiality? for me sort of has the same appeal.

That's all I can think of.

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
Everyone who like beasty genre can check my game called Summer by the Sea

This game will tell you a story about a girl Cindy and her dog Jack. Cindy is a famous hollywood actress who trying to find something new in her life. Jack is a dog who love human girls and especially his mistress and want to find a way to make her to become his bitch. In this game you can play both as Cindy and as Jack to see how story is going from both points of view. More of that in the game Jack will find a lot of sexy girls around him while wandering through a streets, so there will be an opportunity for you to choose which girl you'll get first. Game uses a RPGM engine.