Seeking searching for voluntary feminization games (or at least feminization games that have a voluntary path)

reuspppp

Sep 13, 2017
what it says on the tin, I'm searching for voluntary feminization games or at least feminization games that have a voluntary path.

the condicio sine qua non is that feminization is a developed part of the game that has consequences on the rest of the game, not just a couple of lines thrown it it.

Games were the feminization is fully consensual are preferred, but I'm not too picky, feminization games are niche enough.

Examples :
- Crossdressing in Camelot is a great example, the MC isn't forced to extensively feminize themselves to progress and is aware of which actions will feminize them before they take it (for the most part, at least)

- Secretary is on the other side of the request, it's very much a forced fem game, but the MC can always choose to do so by themselves (hell, you can end up completely feminized by the end of day 1 if you so choose)

- The Company also fit the request, as the MC can transform into a woman by choice and isn't automatically forced into a submissive sissy persona because of it. (at least I am reasonably sure, it's been a while since I've last played it.)

If you have a recommendation but aren't sure that it fit, post it anyway, I'd prefer to go through a few games that didn't fit than potentially missing a good one ^^
(also I will probably know most of the high-profile fem games on the site, but do not let that stop you from recommending them, I'm sure I've missed some)
(also also, games about feminizing someone else the the MC also works)

Reactions: BangB420