MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
artificial_awakening_poster.jpg

Overview:
A secret gets uncovered.
Will your journey into that secret uncover your deepest desires ?
Follow 19 year old Jamie, an ordinary shy college student, explore his feminine side and see how his girlfriend Sarah copes with these changes and her own explorations.

Feminization/Sissification is a main part of this game.

Netorase/Cuckold/Cuckqean is planned but will be optional.
*(lesbian netorase will not be optional)

Scat and Watersport are completely optional.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-19
Release Date: 2022-10-19
Developer: MoeMoeGames F95 - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: COMPRESSED* - German Translation* -
SIGNATURES

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

base.jpg HS2_2022-08-13-17-34-48-712_-_Kopie.jpg HS2_2023-03-03-16-12-04-439.jpg s1_2.jpg s1_7.jpg s6_1.jpg s9_13.jpg s11_4.jpg s14_3.jpg s15_5.jpg s17_18.jpg s19_17.jpg s25_3.jpg

Last edited:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
i'm guessing there isnt much content yet for this, so id rather hold off for a few updates. But Whats the premise? I see sissification; is it him transforming into a female, becoming trans, being a femboy? or just a guy being dominated by woman and treated like one? And what are planned tags?

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes, there isn´t much content yet.

But I need to have people tell me what to do better.

So I add Planned tags.
"Thanks for that"

Reactions: jbomb

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Скачал, поиграл. Не понял. Пришлось делать перевод. Сделал перевод, поиграл, снова не понял. Совершенно не понятно куда будет двигаться игра. Теги не отражают того что есть. То есть в начальном выпуске и вопросы по туалетной теме и у главное героя есть подружка. Какое продолжение будет и для какой аудитории, просто пока что это не для меня. Написал только ради того что автор просил поделиться мнением об игре и советами. Советами по сюжету и renpy, а так же по HoneySelect 2 можно получить. Главное задать пару или больше вопросов про то что интересно.

Downloaded and played. Not understood. I had to translate. Made a translation, played, again did not understand. It is not at all clear where the game will go. Tags do not reflect what is. That is, in the initial release, there are questions on the toilet topic and the main character has a girlfriend. What kind of continuation will there be and for what audience, it's just not for me yet. Wrote only for the fact that the author asked to share his opinion about the game and advice. You can get plot and renpy tips, as well as HoneySelect 2 tips. The main thing is to ask a couple or more questions about something that is interesting.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The description and planned tags have me sold. Will the pregnancy be mc's girl, mc or both? the more the better lol. I'll be keeping a watch on this one for sure.

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Decided to check out what you have so far, nothing overly complex but looks good thus far, and pretty well straight to the point. If possible (if its not planned already) I'd personally like to see the option of staying sissy/trap, or trans (breast implants), and maybe even full sex change (downside is it means a lot more art will be needed, but also increases re-playability). Also male on sissy/trans would also be something I think that would fit if you're ok with that, but probably keeping it optional since it is classified as gay and many people like to avoid that, also futa/trans on sissy/trans. And I can't speak for everyone, but i know for myself the more interaction the better, but it also depends how much work you can and are willing to put into this since the more linear it is, the easier it is to develop. But as I said, it looks good so far, and writing seems decent enough, just careful with pacing, its typically best to see the character slowly fall into degeneracy, versus after lets say turning into a complete slut in a few days. And last thing, seems like you will want to add "trap" at some point, since they are quite the feminine looking guy, especially if they will be wearing women's clothes.

And just to clarify, these are just my thoughts, take it with a grain of salt! you can completely ignore this and don't have to consider anything, just putting my ideals out there.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks a lot for your advise/crituiqe I appreciate it a lot !
I´ll try.
For my first attempt I want to keep it quite simple and start to experiment with complexer stuff the more I get into story writing and coding.

Reactions: FookU2 and jbomb

Marcmad

Aug 5, 2020
OK so are my tough.

Therapist and girlfriend's friend are a nice setup and It gave you a lot of opportunity.

What I don't like, the mc is already a huge sissy fan and is completely voluntary. From my point-of-view it break the fun since there's no struggle.

Here what I think would work better (Only my opinion): Sarah find ONE sissy video in Jamie closet AND he have absolutely no idea where it coming from (Melanie trick?) . And from there he got send to the therapist to ''prove'' he is not a sissy to Sarah. The therapist will corrupt him without he realizing.

Tag I would love to see: hypnosis/ mind control, lesbian (between the to friends).

Those are only my suggestions, feel free to ignore since the most important is that YOU like your project.
Best of luck!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
And I disagree with you because there are already too many female dom oriented sissification stories. This one is a refreshing change. The only struggle here might be mc overcoming their fear of the unknown and going against societal norms in order to finally become a proud trap.

I am wondering if there may be some paranormal involved here. It's amazing how that box falling off the bookshelf managed to land its contents in what could only be described as a marketing display.

What I don't like, the mc is already a huge sissy fan and is completely voluntary. From my point-of-view it break the fun since there's no struggle.

Marcmad

Aug 5, 2020
And I disagree with you because there are already too many female dom oriented sissification stories. This one is a refreshing change. The only struggle here might be mc overcoming their fear of the unknown and going against societal norms in order to finally become a proud trap.
Hum... We have not play the same game, most of the time the mc is eager or at very least voluntary. More than 2/3 of those game are about self-sissification because Patreon don't like coercion... I have nothing again "proud trap" as you said, but I feel like these game stories are all the same.

sandman9355

Dec 19, 2020
Like the idea of the MC already being into some stuff and the GF being happy to help, dislike the idea of unavoidable NTR/cuckolding. Fine with those being optional, but given how many games make such scenes unavoidable, it would be nice to see one more that wouldn't. Oh, and the same goes for M/M scenes. A sissy is who one is, not who one lusts after, and great many sissies have zero interest in men and would dump any mistress insisting on that.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Looked more like a 0.00001 demo, to me. lol
Not very much content, at all. May be just my opinion, but I would think people would need a little more to go off of to decide if it's something they would wanna support or not.
I will say, though, for the future...just a thought...keep each option (just becoming a sissy, or becoming trans, or full blown sex change) in separate paths...maybe. This way, players can choose which one they prefer, and this may lead to more followers, since it is more open. That of course leads to more coding, and as said above, more renders, but if you're just getting started, it may be good practice. Up to you, of course. Just my own 2 cents. lol

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes