3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
could be just a comic
I thought he hates his comics tho
I know he also works on various unannounced stuff, the Spring SoL has a beauty mark so unlikely that's her pre-gyaru
Could be a proof of concept for the N-tool, or another short novel

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I thought he hates his comics tho
I know he also works on various unannounced stuff, the Spring SoL has a beauty mark so unlikely that's her pre-gyaru
Could be a proof of concept for the N-tool, or another short novel
some people argued that she's the big sis of SoL. I disagree

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
The image posted yesterday is probably a new game. A while back in the Discord he asked for ideas for a zombie apocalypse game. This is most likely what he cake to after said discussion with the Discord, judging by the blood on the door, the medical sign in the bathroom and the binoculars and what looks like a radio on the shelf.
I'm way more eager for SoL but I have to admit that this is a fucking amazing idea.

NTR-Lord

May 24, 2023
look man i get people wanna support him but the replies to this image on twitter are so stupid, "oh lust voyage was amazing" "oh lust voyage was great cant wiat for the next one" unless he updated the game people need to be honest with him about the quality of his work, one can only hope this one will be better.
You should tell by some of the responses online. Some people are just fucking retarded. I mean just look at the people online thinking this is somehow Season of Loss Spring. On the other side some people may be giving him nothing but simp-like messages on the off chance he does not quit, because he has the potential to be so much better.

Reactions: Thenutcracker222

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
look man i get people wanna support him but the replies to this image on twitter are so stupid, "oh lust voyage was amazing" "oh lust voyage was great cant wiat for the next one" unless he updated the game people need to be honest with him about the quality of his work, one can only hope this one will be better.
So people like things that you hate? WTF, HOW FUCKING DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandi255

Jun 9, 2018
All of his works are lacking, BUT he got improvements from each passing works so there's room for more. He is not the best NTR maker there is; the only thing attractive is his art style and maybe thirst for visual novel and game of "that" genre
I agree, in terms of plot and originality, it lags very far behind other developers.

NTR-Lord

May 24, 2023
I agree, in terms of plot and originality, it lags very far behind other developers.
I personally disagree with this. In my opinion, his plots and originality are unique and original enough. At least compared to his Japanese contemporaries. The problem he has is that everything is half-baked. A skeleton of a game/vision, it has no meat so to say. To paint a picture. It is missing the muscles, the meat, the nerves, the vessels, skin, etc... The rough draft concept is good but the execution is shit. With RH1 being probably his best and least compromised game.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Fast phasing that doesnt let people taste the drama, heroine falling slowly and fighting back a lost battle or mc getting to learn the truth at bits while having the truth being hidden from him due to heroine's shame and/or villain being smart and not because MC is a dense idiot, writing 3 months later after the heroine gets fucked doesnt count as a good excuse for her corruption.

Lack of H scenes and choices that leans to more exclusive H scenes and different endings

Characters performing actions that most people find not that believable like most NTRman girls falling at the first cock, tho their inner monologue is something very exciting to read, i just wish it was separated across a more well phased falling.

I think Adeliade Inn was succesfull because doesnt fall on those errors, and AoG as an Artist CG collection it actually has magic in it which somehow mades up for the whole falling after getting fuck a couple of times while she was drugged tho that last scene with her having both different eyes colors after getting the time of her life implies that half of her conscious self ended up being ok with that which is classic NTRman bullshit of heroine falling too quickly at least imo.

Maybe NTRman needs to go back to fantasy settings if he doesnt want to give us some room to breath and taste properly the plot of his stories, well seems like these two last projects imply having something related to that.

Im actually getting nervous for the whole new toolkit game engine thing, if that is going to give him an excuse to keep going with all of this, you just need to go from A to B in this types of top down perspective games and that isnt fun unless the zones and the interactions we have alomg the way are worth the travel and thats more work for him.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
I personally disagree with this. In my opinion, his plots and originality are unique and original enough. At least compared to his Japanese contemporaries. The problem he has is that everything is half-baked. A skeleton of a game/vision, it has no meat so to say. To paint a picture. It is missing the muscles, the meat, the nerves, the vessels, skin, etc... The rough draft concept is good but the execution is shit. With RH1 being probably his best and least compromised game.
That's true, there's another as well being that he is focusing on waaay too many projects at once. I like the dude's work though, he is clearly more than capable of making a complete vision of a game instead of the skeletons we often get, like you said RH and more obviously Adelaide Inn as well are good examples. Plus, I respect artist integrity and like that he's experimenting, however it just feels like he's pumping out content for the sake of doing so and keeping his followers engaged instead of going all out focusing on one big scale project with something behind it. Hopefully he is getting to something like that again someday, I'm interested in some stuff he teased so I hope there's more to it...

Reactions: NTR-Lord

NTR-Lord

May 24, 2023
That's true, there's another as well being that he is focusing on waaay too many projects at once. I like the dude's work though, he is clearly more than capable of making a complete vision of a game instead of the skeletons we often get, like you said RH and more obviously Adelaide Inn as well are good examples. Plus, I respect artist integrity and like that he's experimenting, however it just feels like he's pumping out content for the sake of doing so and keeping his followers engaged instead of going all out focusing on one big scale project with something behind it. Hopefully he is getting to something like that again someday, I'm interested in some stuff he teased so I hope there's more to it...

I agree 98% and slightly disagree. I'll try my best to explain my thought in a way that makes sense. To me it looks like he is catering to the most cancerous part of his fanbase. the fan that just CONSUMES like a brain dead zombie and faps and moves on. Aka, the COOMSUMER. These people for a lack of a better word, and I hate using this word, are NPCs. It is self-sabotage and a waste to cater to them in the long run in my opinion. They are soulless husks that will just move on or fap to other things, not truly caring or putting any constructive feedback and comments into your work to want to see you get better. Granted that is mostly on him as it isn't our job, but nonetheless.

He takes 5 months + per game and that is with no delays. Usually it is longer. Imagine waiting a long time between each game, but for each to be anywhere from lacking to shit tier. I do get what you mean though at the same time. He focuses on quantity over quality and just releases game after game each being a 30min-1 hour long shallow husk.

I think the old NTRMAN broke early on. Probably after Adelaide Inn, or the first Mitsuko Mother's Lesson update, as the story and pacing in the final second update went to shit.

He seems to not take any criticism and feedback done in good faith. I think he might be just pumping out these low effort tier games till demand slowly wanes and he is done with this. Maximize low effort games till you sycophants are remaining to eat it up then slowly fade into obscurity and disappear.

Maybe I'm too pessimistic, but all his latest releases, coupled with the lack of acknowledging of errors, and not seeing improvement, only games getting worse and worse after each iteration makes one forced to come up with their own conclusions and this is mine. A shame truly. He really has the skill and potential to truly make something of himself in this category and carve his name in it forever.

sorry for the tldr.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes