3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Lmao there was other paths to follow with Adelaide, im curious what the whole Demond Lord route was about, also that leotard gives me that weird fetish of MC girls that flap their arms in V. So many ideas, kinda of a shame he never went far than just left out assets

Yougin

Jun 24, 2017
When I start the game, a small loading window appears for a couple of seconds, and then disappears and the game does not start, help pls

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
When I start the game, a small loading window appears for a couple of seconds, and then disappears and the game does not start, help pls
Either your pc can't handle it or try moving it to Downloads, or where it was originally placed after being downloaded.

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Seasons of Loss IP(Dropped) for A new slate of future IP Projects which are also(Dropped) for a new Zombie Apocalypse IP all in a years time(2022 - 2023):FacePalm:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hecom

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
It's the END of the WORLD, Zombies taking over. I am an Alpha Chad, instead of being a hero, saving survivors and killing zombies. Nah nah. I'm gonna cuck this weak guy and fuck his GF.

Is that the premise or do the zombies going to do the cucking of our MC?

Seasons of Loss world is highly rated
Drusilla and Goddess worlds are highly anticipated

Both believable worlds.

And you gave us this world instead?

Lame.

One positive, the main girl is hot. But that's it.

Smh

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Feeling he losing his original touch
NTR works because there's a social stigma..it's forbidden...in the real world, women are seen as sluts and shamed. Even more so in fantasy world, Kingdoms has laws that adultery equals the death penalty. That's the appeal of NTR, something dirty and so wrong is happening behind walls that the normies in the real world will despise and judge. My point is NTR only works in a world where there are laws and societal stigmas in place. Now....in a lawless zombie Apocalypse where there are no rules..NTR doesn't really work. It's survival of the fittest..anything pretty much goes.. Can't rack my brain that the first thing you think of in an apocalyptic mess with virus spreading is sex and cucking this poor MC instead of survival and killing zombies. Sad he has 3 excellent premise and ideas with SOL, Drusilla and Goddess where NTR makes sense he decides to pause and most likely drop.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes