3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
It's the END of the WORLD, Zombies taking over. I am an Alpha Chad, instead of being a hero, saving survivors and killing zombies. Nah nah. I'm gonna cuck this weak guy and fuck his GF.

Is that the premise or do the zombies going to do the cucking of our MC?

Seasons of Loss world is highly rated
Drusilla and Goddess worlds are highly anticipated

Both believable worlds.

And you gave us this world instead?

Lame.

One positive, the main girl is hot. But that's it.

Smh
Nah I tend to disagree. It's a unique setting for once. All the other ntr games set in a modern normal world is kinda repetitive now. Drusilla and AOG is highly anticipated because of the new unity tool and their setting: a castle and an isolated African tribe village. Although Tenants of the Dead would be better if it has free roam but that's just my opinion.

Or maybe I am bit biased since I was craving for an NTR game set in a zombie apocalypse. Escape from Z City is living rent-free in my head.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
NTR works because there's a social stigma..it's forbidden...in the real world, women are seen as sluts and shamed. Even more so in fantasy world, Kingdoms has laws that adultery equals the death penalty. That's the appeal of NTR, something dirty and so wrong is happening behind walls that the normies in the real world will despise and judge. My point is NTR only works in a world where there are laws and societal stigmas in place. Now....in a lawless zombie Apocalypse where there are no rules..NTR doesn't really work. It's survival of the fittest..anything pretty much goes.. Can't rack my brain that the first thing you think of in an apocalyptic mess with virus spreading is sex and cucking this poor MC instead of survival and killing zombies. Sad he has 3 excellent premise and ideas with SOL, Drusilla and Goddess where NTR makes sense he decides to pause and most likely drop.
You got a point tho about the social stigma in the modern world. But take the FMC in SOL.She's not really cheating on anyone tho? She's a single mother with a son but we still call it NTR because somewhat she betrays him. For Drusilla I don't even think law applies here since she's definitely a vampire. Lastly, Arrival of the Goddess will likely follow the comic where it happens in an African tribe where the law is different and she will partake in a ritual or cult.

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Im just here thinking what can mean the message in the heroine's t shirt, giving me some yandere vibes which is something that NTRman never explored on his heroines. Also this is an early access so i supossed he is gonna give updates to this game like adelaide inn?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Im just here thinking what can mean the message in the heroine's t shirt, giving me some yandere vibes which is something that NTRman never explored on his heroines. Also this is an early access so i supossed he is gonna give updates to this game like adelaide inn?
I don't think he even has the time to go back to his previous games. :LOL:

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Looking at the last scene of the teaser makes me think there will be more updates.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Bruh, i really thought Season of loss turn into a fucking apocalypse set and very dark theme from the sneak peeks the dev keep posting, im like, shit got from 0 to 100 quicker than lightning, but man im wrong :KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MisterZone

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
It's the END of the WORLD, Zombies taking over. I am an Alpha Chad, instead of being a hero, saving survivors and killing zombies. Nah nah. I'm gonna cuck this weak guy and fuck his GF.

Is that the premise or do the zombies going to do the cucking of our MC?

Seasons of Loss world is highly rated
Drusilla and Goddess worlds are highly anticipated

Both believable worlds.

And you gave us this world instead?

Lame.

One positive, the main girl is hot. But that's it.

Smh
theres a lot of zombie animes coming out so its not surprising there would be erotic game coming from NTRMAN

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
You got a point tho about the social stigma in the modern world. But take the FMC in SOL.She's not really cheating on anyone tho? She's a single mother with a son but we still call it NTR because somewhat she betrays him. For Drusilla I don't even think law applies here since she's definitely a vampire. Lastly, Arrival of the Goddess will likely follow the comic where it happens in an African tribe where the law is different and she will partake in a ritual or cult.
That, and his best work was set in a fantasy setting where the husband has to actively encourage his wife to whore herself out.

It feels silly to complain about this zombie project before it's even released, if it's paced better than his works post-Adelaide Inn 2, or at the very least has more scenes that Lust Voyage did, I'll be happy with it. If it's also mediocre, well shit, it sucks but it also means that the Drusilla and Goddess games wouldn't have been much different in terms of quality either.

Reactions: Reven23

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
So anyone know what the relationship between girl and MC in upcoming game. Standard Mother and son or lovers type? Or a new type like brother and sister.

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
yeah thats the thing since are going to classic zombies i wonder if the whole drama Is about the heroine getting insane living with the MC and our choice can influence that.

I wouldnt mind a corruption ending where she is just reduced into a mind break cock hungry pet either by the MC or the supossed bastard of the game.

Sho-kun

Mar 9, 2018
Immagine if the zombie instead of being searching for brains they are searching for pussy. I think this will be something new

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Well It probably it isnt considering what we are seeing with all the blood tho we dont know if the zombies are like 28 days later or the walking dead. Meanwhile me wishing for something like crossed but only on the erotic side instead of guro.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Well It probably it isnt considering what we are seeing with all the blood tho we dont know if the zombies are like 28 days later or the walking dead. Meanwhile me wishing for something like crossed but only on the erotic side instead of guro.
Remember when Lori was unintentionally cheating on Rick with Shane .
Was only months after Shane told Lori that Rick is dead lmao.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes