3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I was wondering what are the programs necessary in order to play NTRman games in android, i cant play on pc right now tho probably i just should wait till night.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, maybe a bug. Lost a save in Day 8
about the saves, on my end slots 1 and 2 don't work, but slot 3 loads just fine
That said the load save option still isn't in the main menu and I'll have to load it after starting a new game

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
about the saves, on my end slots 1 and 2 don't work, but slot 3 loads just fine
That said the load save option still isn't in the main menu and I'll have to load it after starting a new game
Weird, it's the opposite for me. 1 and 2 works while the 3rd slot doesn't lol

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Weird, it's the opposite for me. 1 and 2 works while the 3rd slot doesn't lol
yeah that's weird, and annoying having 2 slots would really help out in experimenting the routes haha
also i noticed whenever i reload the game clears the flags for any items I got, just lost the bat and the seedlings, but oddly enough the car key and the radio stayed between runs

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
yeah that's weird, and annoying having 2 slots would really help out in experimenting the routes haha
also i noticed whenever i reload the game clears the flags for any items I got, just lost the bat and the seedlings, but oddly enough the car key and the radio stayed between runs
Happened to me also. A kid gave me a battery thing and was gonna give it to the old man but it disappeared.

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
I haven't completed all scenes and unlockable stuffs but if you did, you can share your saves through by try getting the save file in C:\Users\"PC NAME"\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\TenantsOfTheDead\NaninovelData\Saves.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes