3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

For those who can't launch the game:

1. Install the game only on the system drive (Disk C).

2. If the computer has two video cards, in BIOS or UEFI, select to use only a discrete video card.

3. If you play on a laptop, in the power settings, select the "high performance" mode. The Unity engine does not use the maximum CPU by default, so in modes where power saving is used, the game may not start and freeze.

4. If you have a weak graphics, set the animation quality to low (480P) in the game settings, otherwise there will be strong lags or even a slide show.

Gene1359

Sep 2, 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

For those who can't launch the game:

1. Install the game only on the system drive (Disk C).

2. If the computer has two video cards, in BIOS or UEFI, select to use only a discrete video card.

3. If you play on a laptop, in the power settings, select the "high performance" mode. The Unity engine does not use the maximum CPU by default, so in modes where power saving is used, the game may not start and freeze.

4. If you have a weak graphics, set the animation quality to low (480P) in the game settings, otherwise there will be strong lags or even a slide show.
do you have video? I dont understand sry ;-;

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
please haaaalp i don't know if it is a pc issue itself or is the game but when I arrive to the mother pov when she is chit-chatting with the bully about poetry stuff and if he has a girlfriend the game suddenly begin to be slowly as fuck until end totally freeze with only hearing the music and I have no choice to shut it down so i cannot go further of that part...this happen only to me?

DayDre

Jun 7, 2021
I always knew ntrman has quick jobs. But I'll still support it, and not complain like a bitch, just because they don't listen to me. or as they said in other comments, (write a story like disney for an ntr game with a single person who does the whole job.)
only 1 person does all that work.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you've lived long enough watching the news, you'll get doompilled by real life manifesting stupid hentai plots into reality and even outdoing them. Like that woman who used a vibrator on her baby boy because she thought since she feels good from it it will also relieve his stress and crying. You can easily google search for it, but pls don't.
Now I need a drink.
giphy.gif

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
When you've lived long enough watching the news, you'll get doompilled by real life manifesting stupid hentai plots into reality and even outdoing them. Like that woman who used a vibrator on her baby boy because she thought since she feels good from it it will also relieve his stress and crying. You can easily google search for it, but pls don't.
Now I need a drink.
View attachment 1655913
Wouldn't hurt more if MC and his Mom are actually fucking and in love?

Hafidz

Oct 6, 2018
Please i got stuck at loading how the hell to fix that

How the hell i can setting low qualiity when i can't play the game at all

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Wouldn't hurt more if MC and his Mom are actually fucking and in love?
Probably, my argument is believability towards the author's story, believability of circumstance or scenario is no longer a problem when actual reality has no threshold low enough for stupidity. If reality is that stupid, the stupid in fiction is believable as well. Now, whether you consider it low quality and effort and needing more, that's a different topic.

InfantV

Jun 10, 2021
Does the animation lags in this game like in "Camp With Mom"? I remember that game was eating a lot of RAM:eek:
I played the 0.4r2 version and the scenes at dinner had some lag and choppiness. I can live with that if that means getting the other...content going.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes