3.40 star(s) 49 Votes
Jan 11, 2022
I've played this 2 months ago now... and story developing stills being a shit, even though, seeing new updates and theories, looks like NTRMAN is experimenting with some concepts and conecting his stories (noticed since two games ago). I really still hoping for some incest at some point, those mom teasing scenes and horny son moments are really sugestive. Bestiality looks a bit possible due main character gf sister dialogue (Not my fav tag, but I like it on fiction sometimes).

And I remember my theory about a connected universe in this season and a comment about NTRMAN experimenting with female teen characters, my theory and "request" are both a reality now, soo I cross my fingers.
Based

Jul 27, 2020
The game's not finished yet, hopefully we get a chance to avoid the scenario. I'm kinda looking forward to how the next part is whether it's like (Avoid ntr with mum -> ntr with childhood friend) or simply (ntr -> ntr), hopefully it's the former so we can just avoid NTR scenarios. That way we can see the MC slowly becoming an Alpha (standing up to the bully, teacher, etc.). If it's the latter we'll just see the MC become more and more corrupt. We've seen NTRman introduce suicide in Adelaide Inn, I imagine being constantly ntr'd would drive this MC to that point. But I also like the theory that this MC is the young version of the playboy in Homecoming 2, sounds like an ntrman multiverse connecting all his previous works through this
If you not like NTR, stop playing NTR games and crying about it in comment section. Really, stop "avoiding" ntr in ntr games. Get some help.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
The game's not finished yet, hopefully we get a chance to avoid the scenario. I'm kinda looking forward to how the next part is whether it's like (Avoid ntr with mum -> ntr with childhood friend) or simply (ntr -> ntr), hopefully it's the former so we can just avoid NTR scenarios. That way we can see the MC slowly becoming an Alpha (standing up to the bully, teacher, etc.). If it's the latter we'll just see the MC become more and more corrupt. We've seen NTRman introduce suicide in Adelaide Inn, I imagine being constantly ntr'd would drive this MC to that point. But I also like the theory that this MC is the young version of the playboy in Homecoming 2, sounds like an ntrman multiverse connecting all his previous works through this
You know the dev name right? just based on their team name only, you will know what kind of game he's making, and its almost impossible that the MC will stanp up against his bully and became an alpha, because its not how they makes their games, based on their previous games, its almost impossible that the MC in this game will became an alpha, so its either the MC accept his fates in the end of the game, or choose suicide in the end of the game... And why even bother had option to avoid ntr in this kind of game where the content only in NTR routes and you got ZERO content in non NTR routes... so its either you play this game the way the dev want you to play (obviously NTR routes) or play other game that doesnt had NTR content in it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

sauzey

Dec 11, 2019
You know the dev name right? just based on their team name only, you will know what kind of game he's making, and its almost impossible that the MC will stanp up against his bully and became an alpha, because its not how they makes their games, based on their previous games, its almost impossible that the MC in this game will became an alpha, so its either the MC accept his fates in the end of the game, or choose suicide in the end of the game... And why even bother had option to avoid ntr in this kind of game where the content only in NTR routes and you got ZERO content in non NTR routes... so its either you play this game the way the dev want you to play (obviously NTR routes) or play other game that doesnt had NTR content in it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thats why Adelaide Inn was his best work , you still get great content going non NTR route .

DayDre

Jun 7, 2021
:LOL::LOL::LOL:it's laughable as they seem radio failed saying Adelaide was the best work of hers. but nobody remembers that the same creator said that he didn't like me. since he brought him health problems that game. implying that he would not do or would try not to do the same. but what makes you laugh the most. it is to see how people start to cry for a game knowing that it is ntr. his artist is called ntrman, and almost all of his games are ntr themed? what did you expect to find vanilla?, incest, lolicon, bestial???????????????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sauzey

Dec 11, 2019
:LOL::LOL::LOL:it's laughable as they seem radio failed saying Adelaide was the best work of hers. but nobody remembers that the same creator said that he didn't like me. since he brought him health problems that game. implying that he would not do or would try not to do the same. but what makes you laugh the most. it is to see how people start to cry for a game knowing that it is ntr. his artist is called ntrman, and almost all of his games are ntr themed? what did you expect to find vanilla?, incest, lolicon, bestial???????????????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
hers ? NTRMAN was no MAN ? And yes Adelaide was his best work for now , maybe season of loss will take it at the end of the year . Lets see what ntrman or ntrwoman can do with the rest of the story .

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Can anyone recommend some games with the same dynamic effect as this game?

patreonsucks

Aug 5, 2021
IMO doing the non-NTR routes first makes the actual NTR routes more thrilling on the next playthrough.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes