3.40 star(s) 49 Votes
Jan 11, 2022
Satoshi's possible "revenge" scenarios:

-Satoshi fucks Tsugumi's older sister to get back at Tsugumi for breaking his heart and cheating with Mr. Yamada.

-Satoshi becomes an Alpha DQN and fucks the GAL character thus proving to his mother that he is worthy and not a dissapointment. "Success is the best Revenge". Satoshi knows that his mother Azusa's relationship with Kujo is fleeting and sooner or later, Kujo being an all around jerk asshole druggie will dump his wasted mother and find another conquest. His desperate drug addicted mother will come running back to Satoshi who is now an Alpha male, Satoshi can then downright reject her = Revenge.

-the name " " in japanese means "intelligent, clever, bright". Satoshi can smartly get Mr. Yamada and Kujo arrested very easily(Mr. Yamada teacher/student sexual harrasment charge and Kujo is just a downright violent criminal druggie) which is a direct blow to the two females that hurt him.
These analysis are legit refreshing to read. Thanks for taking the time.

Dodgydave

Jul 31, 2017
I hope the mother makes an appearance in some way, not necessarily in a scene but a few more dialogue of the aftermath of the first game. Would want to see how Satoshi would react if he sees his mother pregnant, or if she had turned into a junkie with all the drugs shes taken.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I think it's before and after. I think the teacher has been molesting her even before she and Satoshi started hooking up judging by the way she showed disgust when being complimented by Mr. Yamada during Autumn/Episode 1. And, then Satoshi and her starts hooking up. Maybe, Mr. Yamada turned up the aggression sexually due to jealousy over Tsugumi finally finding a boyfriend in Satoshi and he has to share her. Satoshi still being a young teen and a beta can't fully please Tsugumi sexually. Mr. Yamada then takes over and shows her how its truly done. Classic NTR storyline i guess. Can't really blame Satoshi for not performing well, the stacks are all against him. He just lost a mother to a bully that consistently whooped his ass. The wound is still fresh there. Sad but, if he can garner all the pain and anger and start making himself into an alpha. He'd be successful in his redemption.
The way you refer to alpha and beta men is funny hahaha you made me remember some youtube love gurus that use those alpha and beta men/women theories as if they were real.

But in ntr terms works really good in a funny way.

DayDre

Jun 7, 2021
hahahaha At least I knew that would happen and I will still support him in his fanbox. I knew that I would not do incest, harem, or change the route of the mother or finally make the mc win or something like that. since ntrman likes to do the classic ntr now with what he said he already makes you understand that he doesn't give a shit what someone says about his stories, and games :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
hahahaha At least I knew that would happen and I will still support him in his fanbox. I knew that I would not do incest, harem, or change the route of the mother or finally make the mc win or something like that. since ntrman likes to do the classic ntr now with what he said he already makes you understand that he doesn't give a shit what someone says about his stories, and games :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)
Dude, he's called NTRman... this people lol

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I mean, this is not completely true, dude in the previous campsite game the mc ended up with the ntr guy's mom. :D If NTRman was hardcore NTR, there would not be anything positive.

Also, NTR can be done in various ways even with incest maybe. :D But yeah NTRman is a cuck I dont have allot of hope things will change in general.
1. ntrman has done classic ntr before

2. theres no need to insult someone just because you dont agree with the content they choose to create

DayDre

Jun 7, 2021
ntrman can do as he wishes.

And i'm not insulting anybody, lol. If you love ntr you are a cuck ? That not an insult. NTR people love that. :D
I like the ntr. does that mean i'm cuckold???
So if I choose that logic, do you like your mother or sister, since you like incest? you mean are you repressed? so who likes loli? are they pedophiles? etc etc??? with that logic you say?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AuthorK

Oct 14, 2019
my English is not that good. did he say that there won't be any scenes for Saeko ONLY in this patch? or that there won't be any in the future either?
Yes just for now, this patch will have only Tsugumi scenes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
my English is not that good. did he say that there won't be any scenes for Saeko ONLY in this patch? or that there won't be any in the future either?
yeah the coming patch is only for Tsugumi
Saeko is being worked on but I don't think we'll see her this year, it seems her story is a separate game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DayDre

Jun 7, 2021
Dude, he's called NTRman... this people lol
I'm not opposite
by ntrman. nor of the ntr. On the contrary, I like it, I said it because of previous comments that demanded that it be of another genre. I do not know if you understand me..
.:WeSmart::LOL:

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes