3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i enjoyed this update but i feel like ntrmans works have been kind of lacking in recent times. i think i noticed it around the release of camp with moms sequel where it felt like it lacked content and just rushed certain parts, either way his designs are still sexy.

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021
i enjoyed this update but i feel like ntrmans works have been kind of lacking in recent times. i think i noticed it around the release of camp with moms sequel where it felt like it lacked content and just rushed certain parts, either way his designs are still sexy.
With the addition of animated scenes and voice acting, something had to take a bit. Unfortunately, it just happens to be the writing.

If NTRMAN wants to his newer works to be the same quality story wise as before, he should: a) Either give himself more time to plan and polish the whole thing or b) get a dedicated writer for his story, with him being the director.

If he goes at the current pace and plan, Spring is also going to turn out like both Autumn and Winter in terms of writing.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
With the addition of animated scenes and voice acting, something had to take a bit. Unfortunately, it just happens to be the writing.

If NTRMAN wants to his newer works to be the same quality story wise as before, he should: a) Either give himself more time to plan and polish the whole thing or b) get a dedicated writer for his story, with him being the director.

If he goes at the current pace and plan, Spring is also going to turn out like both Autumn and Winter in terms of writing.
Another reason why so that he can deliver games out faster in under a 3 months time.
Would you be fine if he expanded the story in comic/graphic novel form? So, the game is mainly for animated and voiced sex scenes and maybe the bulk of the story and pacing can go with a graphic novel/comic version. For example, with Rural Homecoming 2, the main complaint is the pacing and the lack of build up. Maybe, he can explore all of that in a 20 page comic just to expand the story and dialogue between the wife and the bull. That would be an easier task rather than coding the whole thing into a full fledged game.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I want to say only 1 thing out of frustration: this game is a walking BUG! anyway ty; the graphics seems very interesting,
I would have liked the chance to see it, but after 434343 crash on 2 pc I deleted the game.

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

I always take the hard stance that the story/pacing is something that should never take a “hit” when doing this type of thing, need more time? Sure need to make some cuts on animation fine but never the story/pacing.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes