3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
I am unable to play this game, every time I try and run it it loads halfway then closes down?

Nov 23, 2020
I love how the milf looks on this, but her character is so crap, the story is very flaccid (yes that is intentional).
I will sadly be putting this in the ignore thread, I wish NTRMAN could make another game like the bar one with the red haired female. The choices were there whether to make it vanilla, ntr, swinging, or netorase.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Honestly even if you don't like NTR like myself, the art just click just right. Just CG hunt the game if you can't find a save file (of which I can't seem to find from a quick search, no I am not going to go through 57 pages.) and then wank after you're done.

Would honestly like a game that isn't about NTR from this artist but..... really can't if it's in the name. Then again from what I've read on some of the reviews the story isn't great.

It's weird though that people are remarking that they, to quote Mr. T. "pity the fool" as if it was a bad thing. I have no idea yall are talking about since, well I don't read the story, but isn't that kind of the point of NTR? for the protagonist to feel immense anguish from all of the women and people he cared from his life being slave to the dick? Again I am speaking from extreme ignorance since I am not interested in the genre, but why is it a bad thing to pity the boy?

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
Honestly even if you don't like NTR like myself, the art just click just right. Just CG hunt the game if you can't find a save file (of which I can't seem to find from a quick search, no I am not going to go through 57 pages.) and then wank after you're done.

Would honestly like a game that isn't about NTR from this artist but..... really can't if it's in the name. Then again from what I've read on some of the reviews the story isn't great.

It's weird though that people are remarking that they, to quote Mr. T. "pity the fool" as if it was a bad thing. I have no idea yall are talking about since, well I don't read the story, but isn't that kind of the point of NTR? for the protagonist to feel immense anguish from all of the women and people he cared from his life being slave to the dick? Again I am speaking from extreme ignorance since I am not interested in the genre, but why is it a bad thing to pity the boy?
again stop u no special u are nothing no one cares about you and your "preferences" , world doesnt revolve around you ..
"no one cares"

Sep 21, 2018
Generally some NTR games makes me uncorfortable but the art, VAs and scenes really helped me and a good suprise in this one is YOU CAN ACTUALLY KEEP YOUR GIRL, at least with the childhood friend (probably mom too if the options arent blocked), there a ton of NTR games where you are the cuck, you cant do anything to keep your girl or you can keep but it less rewarding than the NTR route, but this game balance out, waiting for more.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
What ever happened to Camp with Mom? It used to be here but now its gone.
to be honest the A Camp with Mom? It was the one that I liked the most, I still have the one from A Camp with Mom but the Extend version I would have liked a continuation or another but with characters like shota it's just that I've already seen many ntr but with the elderly, fat or adults the one from A Camp with Mom was a little different because of the shota content, but what can be done? There are always buts with the shota but apparently not with the lolis no

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
to be honest the A Camp with Mom? It was the one that I liked the most, I still have the one from A Camp with Mom but the Extend version I would have liked a continuation or another but with characters like shota it's just that I've already seen many ntr but with the elderly, fat or adults the one from A Camp with Mom was a little different because of the shota content, but what can be done? There are always buts with the shota but apparently not with the lolis no
hey mind sending me the link of you're full profile pic !?

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes