3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Jesus78

Feb 10, 2022
Someone needs to slap this guy and wake him out of his stupor. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. What the fuck's the matter with you? I don't care how weak you think you are or how much you've lost; everyone deals with loss and brutal hardships at one point or another. These are the moments that truly fucking count, so you gotta muster up whatever courage you have left and pull this shit out of the fire. I don't care how much that shit burns, and if you don't think you have what it takes, pretend you do; Pretend that you're the biggest, baddest motherfucker out there with the biggest nuts and stick your hand right into that goddamn fire. Endure with all the might that you can pull outta the thin fucking air and don't let your life burn to cinders in that raging fire.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Someone needs to slap this guy and wake him out of his stupor. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. What the fuck's the matter with you? I don't care how weak you think you are or how much you've lost; everyone deals with loss and brutal hardships at one point or another. These are the moments that truly fucking count, so you gotta muster up whatever courage you have left and pull this shit out of the fire. I don't care how much that shit burns, and if you don't think you have what it takes, pretend you do; Pretend that you're the biggest, baddest motherfucker out there with the biggest nuts and stick your hand right into that goddamn fire. Endure with all the might that you can pull outta the thin fucking air and don't let your life burn to cinders in that raging fire.
thats some real fucking shit advice ur aware that you should be over 18 to be on this site right?

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
Never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

say that song!!!!!

Reactions: Amte

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
cant tell if people are trolling or not but no shiningsalmon didn't "go hard" neither are they "based" everything they just posted,literally does nothing for a depressed person and basically is a way of just guilting someone into not commiting suicide. some of you need to touch grass if you think a pep talk and a slap is what will help.

Last edited:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Although I find it distasteful, I have to admit Shining Salmon's post was rapetastically based.

Yeah he drew a lot of extremely negative attention to himself but what he said was not wrong and all rational people know that.

Kerasawn

Jun 14, 2018
Salmon's comment works both ways, what he said was wrong and also not. It depends on how the person on the other end takes it really. I personally think he could have kept it short but decided to go on a retarded tangent.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
I don't like NTR, like at all. But damn, I adore NTRMAN's work! His MILFs are top notch, like the proportions with the thick... everything and with his signature a bit of fat on MILFs belly, which makes it even hotter - hits just the spot for me.
And there is animations on top of that! AND THE SOUNDS! And an AMAZING JAPANESE VOICE ACTION!!! pure gold, basically.
So, I usually just ignore the story, for the most part, unless it's like really cringy or stupid, and most NTR stories are cringy and stupid, but the NTRMAN games usually stood out from them terms of story and dialogues, I even felt a glimmer of realism in them, so I was quite content with them.
Yes, nothing amazing, but at least I could thought "Yea, they kinda act like actual people in some parts"
But damn, the mother's story in this game is so fucking bad, like why even live with someone like that? And everything happens so fast, like she jumped on a guy's dick once and immediately "fell in love with him", a week or so later she gets a tattoo, and a couple weeks later she dumps her son for him..??? Like, chill the fuck down, or just give the guy who fucks the mom some superpowers, like hypnosis, magic penis, money, or some other shit like that. So there's something I can kinda get behind too and keep at the back of my head like "Yeah.... ehh.... uh ... If you put it that way...maybe...okay..." but there's nothing. The previous games were much better in that regard, imo
The art, design, animation and voice acting are still top notch tho
Edit: Damn, I read some of his tweets and messages, I hope he will get through this

Last edited:

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
wouldn't have put it exactly this way, and have had a bunch of issues in my own life but agree that adversity presents basically two outcomes you either shrink away from it and get walked on or you confront it and fight on through. People these days are generally all whiners, long gone are the generation of stiff upper lips. Heck read any accounts of the trials people had to endure in the past (William Bligh's journals, Machiavelli, Rockefeller, Cadbury, the history of Themistocles, Cicero, Livy's work, etc). Life is not and never will be fair, acknowledge that and figure out your own path through it, every time you fall is an opportunity to enhance your character.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes