3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Should we remove the “on hold” tag? Seeing as we know that it’s being worked on again?
Sounds like his main focus are the new top-down ones tho, and he's still working out how to continue Satoshi's story. But that being said its not like he isn't working on it either :unsure::unsure:

Jan 11, 2022
The new girl for SOL is ugly as fuck ... kinda disappointed :(
I don't like any of the new characters. Agreed that new SOL girl is ugly. The others are not too bad, but still meh compared to his older characters.

His story ideas and new gameplay mechanics are interesting however, so I'd give him props for that.

He seems to be simultaneous working on multiple projects rather than purely focusing on doing one properly. I believe this is his main flaw. The guy gets a creative spurt, begins to work on a project for sometime, then he gets a bit bored or distracted with a new idea and it goes on and on. Everything he does begins with a good concept and intrigues my interest, but eventually falls a bit flat like there's lost potential.

BLOODPHANTOM

Sep 5, 2018
i watched a lot of ntr hentai and a lot of ntr comics but this game ate the cake i never felt really so angry playing a game i actually wanted him to kill his mother or something cause wtf i really wanna see in the next season thats gonna be released in 2023 some type or revenge on his mother and his girl friend does any one else want that or is it just me i really want the mc to avenge him self for real

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
i watched a lot of ntr hentai and a lot of ntr comics but this game ate the cake i never felt really so angry playing a game i actually wanted him to kill his mother or something cause wtf i really wanna see in the next season thats gonna be released in 2023 some type or revenge on his mother and his girl friend does any one else want that or is it just me i really want the mc to avenge him self for real
realx bro , most of us have same idea like you ,
That's why many people give bad reviews for sol 0.4,in real life ,big dixk cant Conquer women ,just a game , in fact ,ntr are
More like a fantasy ,Satisfy the pleasure that does not exist in reality。

• Hey there
Reactions: F4S1
Aug 6, 2017
I just think it's a good idea for what he does. Most of his games are single branch, straight to the point games. He doesn't like making long winded games that have a lot of alternative paths. Adelaide Inn suck him dry and he probably won't do anything to that scale for a long time. So it makes sense that he will have a few ideas lined up since Lust Voyage will probably be a "Sorry for the wait in between Winter and Spring of SoL." Like how Goblin was released before Adelaide was fully finished. The two top down games may just be a way for him to test the system and if his fans like it. Like how he tried making an Adelaide Inn 2 but it was a management sim rather than a straight visual novel.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I just think it's a good idea for what he does. Most of his games are single branch, straight to the point games. He doesn't like making long winded games that have a lot of alternative paths. Adelaide Inn suck him dry and he probably won't do anything to that scale for a long time. So it makes sense that he will have a few ideas lined up since Lust Voyage will probably be a "Sorry for the wait in between Winter and Spring of SoL." Like how Goblin was released before Adelaide was fully finished. The two top down games may just be a way for him to test the system and if his fans like it. Like how he tried making an Adelaide Inn 2 but it was a management sim rather than a straight visual novel.
he even made a dev tool to make developing games more faster

nub01

May 9, 2017
game dosent load shows NTRMAN start credits then bottom left corner shows loading for brief second and stays on black screen. Anyone had same issues? not sure if its UnityPlayer thats not working right..

Jake Pauls

May 20, 2018
I don't like any of the new characters. Agreed that new SOL girl is ugly. The others are not too bad, but still meh compared to his older characters.

His story ideas and new gameplay mechanics are interesting however, so I'd give him props for that.

He seems to be simultaneous working on multiple projects rather than purely focusing on doing one properly. I believe this is his main flaw. The guy gets a creative spurt, begins to work on a project for sometime, then he gets a bit bored or distracted with a new idea and it goes on and on. Everything he does begins with a good concept and intrigues my interest, but eventually falls a bit flat like there's lost potential.
I agree none of his games besides RH1 and one route in AI feel finished. They all come off as being rushed and abruptly ending. The idea of the games are good and they might even be good until halfway but the closing acts are all just bad imho.

I doubt we'll go back to the mother's storyline at this point. Probably it's just gonna be about the new girl.
This just further proves my point above. Azusa had an extremely weak and rushed story. Her arc also seemed to have had another unfinished route? Judging by the blanked out options in her story. And after all that if we get no closure it would seal his fate as a story writer for me. Then we have the girlfriend, Tsugumi. If her story is over too with no closure that again would also be terrible. You can't say you're making a long multi chapter game, but have each story be barely connected, if at all, rush them, and then abruptly end them. What's the point? Just make 3 unrelated separate games then.

It's fine if the games are to the point and fast. His are way too fast though for the time we see he puts in. If you say you're working on a game for 6months + but then the game moves faster than a 20 page doujin imo something does not add up in the viewers mind. If u truly need this long to release a game this short, I say he just tells his fans so it clears up confusion. His so called short games are not that much shorter than his longer projects in terms of pacing and action. That's the where the disconnect is.

For the interest gauging. He doesn't really seem to put much weight into fan interest all? He has many conflicting statements. You have statements about how he will work at his own pace and make the games he wants to. But then has posts in his fanbox saying if you're unsubscribing please explain why so I get a better grasp, or has surveys asking us how long we would like to wait between games or what kind of games we would like to see and how they are made.

Its conflicting messaging imo.

These are just my own personal observations and criticisms. Not meant to be heavy handed or anything. He has excellent art and themes/premises. Just the execution falls flat imo.

Edit:
It is truly strange. Because his older comics. Especially Awakening and Tomato have good pacing, story, and action. For some reason he can't seem to translate that into the visual novel form.

Which leaves me hesitant for the RPG games. If he only like one route, no alternative story branches and straight to the point stories. Then what is the point of an RPG? Almost every one I played has multiple endings or at least scenes u can miss. Which if he doesn't like doing things on the scale of AI anymore, I can't imagine this would be diff?

Last edited:

BLOODPHANTOM

Sep 5, 2018
realx bro , most of us have same idea like you ,
That's why many people give bad reviews for sol 0.4,in real life ,big dixk cant Conquer women ,just a game , in fact ,ntr are
More like a fantasy ,Satisfy the pleasure that does not exist in reality。
yup your right its better to just enjoy it not to think too much about it its like you read my mind thank you man

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes