3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It seems that there is a misunderstanding, NTRMAN was born with comics NOT with games, their stories were always short focusing directly on the girl being corrupted, they never looked for a long and tedious story of "slow cooking".

It is like that, simply a story where the girl after 5 minutes (or less) will be desecrated without further ado.

If you are looking for something "slower" NTRMAN is not the option since even Adeline is something similar and the woman has trouble with another (even if it is at the "request" of the husband) in 3 minutes and ends up liking it after 5.

It's more of an option for a quick jerk off than an elaborate story.

Nov 23, 2020
Adeline
It seems that there is a misunderstanding, NTRMAN was born with comics NOT with games, their stories were always short focusing directly on the girl being corrupted, they never looked for a long and tedious story of "slow cooking".

It is like that, simply a story where the girl after 5 minutes (or less) will be desecrated without further ado.

If you are looking for something "slower" NTRMAN is not the option since even Adeline is something similar and the woman has trouble with another (even if it is at the "request" of the husband) in 3 minutes and ends up liking it after 5.

It's more of an option for a quick jerk off than an elaborate story.
Adeline actually had the slow burn because the female protagonist has shown to have some resistance to it. She only had sex with the witch which started the whole thing at the behest of the husband. This started the corruption, then when the merchant came in, she obviously was against it, but the husband again told her to sleep with the merchant. In this case because the merchant was super sexually active, well the downfall was set in stone. However, in this game from what I know the corruption starts asap as soon as the bully saw the mom, she was already sucking his D.

I love the animations from NTRMan but sometimes the story is BS like apparently in this game and queens goblin. Not gonna play it until the update though haha

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
As other players have noted, I think the mother in NTR man's SOL is an absolute waste of a human being.

I get that it is NTR, but even by NTR standards (and I have played a TON of titles in this genre), I think this is one of the few where the so-called quote on quote "Mother" willingly betrays her son's trust and sleeps around with his bully, with no regard for his feelings in the matter (and/or even exercise a twinge of remorse/hesitancy) whatsoever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, I do understand that NTR man's games are not meant to be a slow-burn, by any means of the stretch. However, I found it a bit odd that the mother was so easily corruptible in the first chapter of SOL, compared to other games in the NTR man universe. In that, the corruption/blackmail elements were somewhat rushed just a tad bit for my liking. At least, in Adelaide Inn (AI), the wife expressed a bit of hesitancy initially and it took a bit of prodding (particularly on the side of the husband) to get her to acquiesce to her husband's desires of sleeping with other men. And even then, the MC's wife in AI (unless you encounter the bad endings in the game), does not outrightly leave her husband to bask in the pleasure of another man so quickly as I had noticed in SOL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But having said all that, the mother's route in SOL is not complete yet. So, there is still a lot that's left to be desired. I'm sure once the full-length EP get's released the pacing of the game's corruption elements will be more readily apparent (at least, I hope so).

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Adeline

Adeline actually had the slow burn because the female protagonist has shown to have some resistance to it. She only had sex with the witch which started the whole thing at the behest of the husband. This started the corruption, then when the merchant came in, she obviously was against it, but the husband again told her to sleep with the merchant. In this case because the merchant was super sexually active, well the downfall was set in stone. However, in this game from what I know the corruption starts asap as soon as the bully saw the mom, she was already sucking his D.

I love the animations from NTRMan but sometimes the story is BS like apparently in this game and queens goblin. Not gonna play it until the update though haha
Again NTRMAN makes complete games (Adeline was a huge exception) and always with generic stories (friend/mother, father-in-law/wife, cuckold), don't expect elaborate stories or a game with more than 2 or 3 updates maximum (in this case each update is a complete story), the dev does not like that and prefers to focus all the effort on direct content, if what they are looking for is that feeling of masochism that with 30 updates this is not the dev they are looking for.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Any ideas on what the hell is going on here? Possible supernatural element? View attachment 1648054
Yeah, I noticed that too. Not sure tbh, at first I thought it was a glitch, but seeing how astute NTR man is with his games they couldn't have just missed out on a glitch this glaring.

I guess Kujo is some kind of mechanical alien-type antagonist from :p In that, he is prone to experiencing a bit of breakdown sometimes so to speak.

1644619439636.png

White195

Dec 18, 2017
after i click play (sons perspective) i get loading.. then it turns into a fully black screen and maxs out my CPU, it doesn't seem to load.

Any solutions?

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
after i click play (sons perspective) i get loading.. then it turns into a fully black screen and maxs out my CPU, it doesn't seem to load.

Any solutions?
Well, SOL isn't really meant to be a process-intensive application. Even on most lower-end rigs, to my knowledge. But in any case, I would recommend checking your task manager and cancelling some applications running in the background to free up memory for the SOL.exe application.

Moreover, (and this is just me shooting in the dark here), you could also consider running the game in admin mode to help you deal with any possible issues with CPU overload.

Reactions: flowsand

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
For Classic Japanese NTR you don't necessarily need to be in a relationship with anyone for NTR to apply. Just one of two things need to happen.

A: MC needs to have feelings for her and all the shit happens

OR

B: This important person either forgets your entire existence essentially or leaves your life entirely

The second one is why things like mother son ntr is a thing as in mother son ntr the mother basically forgets about her child. Generally a typical ntr story will have a semblance of everything, mc has feelings for girl, girl gets corrupted by asshole, girl then forgets about mc and leaves or MC leaves and tries to forget.
And just put yourself in the shoe of the MC , even in real life perspective, imagine your friend banging your mom, I know we don't have this incestous feeling in real life but its still ridiculous

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Wait how is this NTR cause it just seem like a boy fuck your mama,that is only your mom not lover
NTR actually has nothing to do with whether the characters are actually romantically interested in each other and is more so just focused on characters the MC has a relationship with or in the cases of ones made by the more shitty Otaku, women they feel MC would have "ownership" towards because they have poor social skills. The NTR in a game like this for example would probably focus more on the fact that the mother starts to completely ignore the MC in favor of the person she's fucking.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes