3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Aaronnade

Jun 13, 2021
No...maybe, I think it looks Chinese(so many kanji).
This is just a translator's response to the progress of the ntrman's game, right?
As the picture shows, the translator replied: sorry, I don't know......
It is Chinese. I've found this guy in a Chinese forum.

Reactions: joezone

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
guys,something feels bad,look this ( ),
This is a Japanese translator, last time I posted it was Chinese, sorry, I was confused, but looking at this tweet, the Japanese translator said that he did not know ntrman current situation at all, and it felt that the situation was very bad.... IMG_20230202_194929.jpg

dude84

Dec 6, 2020
Any direct news from him? When was the last time he posted news, updates, fan replies or anything like that? Need news the situation is ok

death48

Mar 29, 2019
Any direct news from him? When was the last time he posted news, updates, fan replies or anything like that? Need news the situation is ok
nothing since december of last year, he doesnt even give a sing of life, but people from his discord are speculating things some of them are closer to him and theyre saying that maybe for march we have something, it also depends on if he resume the billing on patreon if he does prehabs he is working on the games.

Last edited:
Reactions: dude84

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
the lust voyage will be coming out no later than the first half of march, im certain. theres no way he doesnt release it then after what, 7 months of working on it? there is a possibility that seasons of loss wont release, and that would be massively disappointing. but dont lose hope as long as he releases one of his 3.5 titles next month in its place. but if he doesn't, then that would be a worrying sign.
he's working on several projects at once and he's facing creative problems with SOL. it's possible that we won't get a release in march.

Aaronnade

Jun 13, 2021
the lust voyage will be coming out no later than the first half of march, im certain. theres no way he doesnt release it then after what, 7 months of working on it? there is a possibility that seasons of loss wont release, and that would be massively disappointing. but dont lose hope as long as he releases one of his 3.5 titles next month in its place. but if he doesn't, then that would be a worrying sign.
I'm worried that he might be depressed like he was before.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
yes but for a game like lust which seems to have the most completion out of all his ongoing works at the moment, it really should not be releasing any later than march. plus, he announced those titles as games that would be released either alongside or before SOL should it not arrive timely enough. and hes already comitted to a target Q1 release, so if it cant be released by then, then why not drop tlv in its place?
Q1 is just a target release... it can be postponed

death48

Mar 29, 2019
yes but for a game like lust which seems to have the most completion out of all his ongoing works at the moment, it really should not be releasing any later than march. plus, he announced those titles as games that would be released either alongside or before SOL should it not arrive timely enough. and hes already comitted to a target Q1 release, so if it cant be released by then, then why not drop tlv in its place?
yeaah i think that is because of the game mode with up view like RPG games that he is trying to release, maybe he is having problems with this engine, thats why i prefer RenPy games like he always make, and only improving animations and Voice Acting and the length of the game because the contents falls short.

Reactions: BangB420

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
yeaah i think that is because of the game mode with up view like RPG games that he is trying to release, maybe he is having problems with this engine, thats why i prefer RenPy games like he always make, and only improving animations and Voice Acting and the length of the game because the contents falls short.
Thing is, free movement is a big enhancement for NTR games, rpgm can do wonders setting the mood and creating opportunities for more varied events than a plain old VN. That being said rpgm is a shit program overall so I'm glad he's working on his own alternative, if done right it'll elevate his content beyond what your average renpy copycat can do.

Reactions: Jude6

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
so Im not the only one who is getting worried about him right? Idc about the game
I think him creating ntr scenario over and over again might be taking a toll on him...no matter ntr though a fetish is still a sort of negative thing and your brain creating this negativity has to take a toll on someone's mentality...atleast this is just my opinion

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
If you often watch his Twitter, you will find that he has made many comments about suicide (similar like : the last thing that supports my life is gone ), but he just deleted it after he posted it. He also belittles himself and often thinks that he is garbage (see his patreon avatar). Sometimes I wonder if he was hit by NTR and then become "ntrman ",
Let's prepare for the worst thinggo
maybe he is gone
maybe he is alive ,
Maybe he is waiting for the release of the Starfield
maybe he just wants to rest

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes