Mod Ren'Py Second Chance [Maks] - OscarSix's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [1.0]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
381305_patreon2.jpg

Updated: 2020/06/20
Game/Creator: Second Chance /
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Second Chance!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

1.png 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/05/05: Gallery Updated.

Change Log:
  • Added Ashleys into the gallery.
  • Added the Incest patch into the mod as the game doesn't make much sense without it.
Download: -

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
get caught in a rename MC loop, restarted, reinstalled game and mod multiple times. Even started a game without mod named MC saved on first scene, loaded MOD loaded save and played okay til first sex scene(dream) then it asked to name MC- start of endless loop again...

Reactions: Mrfuqewe

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
The problem is cause by the ipatch comes with the Mod, i just delete the ipatch and get the one on Lewdpatcher and it solved the name loop problem.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Kycok

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It does not appear so, I'll try it with the full if i get a chance

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
It does not appear so, I'll try it with the full if i get a chance
I just remember before that i also use it on the compressed version and it didn't work, then i get the full version and tried the Mod and it worked. So i think maybe it doesn't work with the compressed version at all.

Reactions: ltpika

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
get caught in a rename MC loop, restarted, reinstalled game and mod multiple times. Even started a game without mod named MC saved on first scene, loaded MOD loaded save and played okay til first sex scene(dream) then it asked to name MC- start of endless loop again...
error: stuck at the name screen. Keeps looping the name part
I will be releasing a fix tonight. As fred75 said, deleting the ipatch.rpa will fix it

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Do the choices which have a Nicole-## (for example Nicole-10) simply inhibit certain contents to take place, or actually modify the content (like Nicole being more submissive and the MC more dominant)?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Do the choices which have a Nicole-## (for example Nicole-10) simply inhibit certain contents to take place, or actually modify the content (like Nicole being more submissive and the MC more dominant)?
It changes the content, you have 2 paths with Nicole, if you have more then 0 points you are on the love route if you have less then 0 you are on the Dislike route. I do believe in future content the dislike route will split into Dom and Sub depending on your choices.

Reactions: Loyo

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
If Nicole ## is on the plus side you'll see all her lewd scenes with MC, when on the minus side you'll get some lewd scenes with Ashley instead.

Reactions: Loyo and OscarSix

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Thank you! I ended up going through the game in one single run. With the reviews I've seen I admit I was quite disappointed, with scenes being at most "meh" and lackluster writing. Thankfully the mod made it easier to bear though :)