Mod Ren'Py Second Chance [Maks] - OscarSix's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [1.0]

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
2020/05/05: Mod Update, 1.0 (Walkthrough ONLY)

Change Log:
  • Updated walkthrough to 1.0
Download: -
Thanks for your hard work. I'm sure you had a lot of other things to do on a Friday night. Hot date, clip your toenails, etc.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
So I guess you can miss out on some scenes. Is the goal to always choose the option that gives you points? How many points do you actually need and when should you rather choose the other option that gives you scenes with the other girls?

Szeast

Apr 5, 2020
So I guess you can miss out on some scenes. Is the goal to always choose the option that gives you points? How many points do you actually need and when should you rather choose the other option that gives you scenes with the other girls?
i think that there are 2 endings and 2 routes with specefic scenes for each one i tried to get a 0affection score but it gave me the not "role model" route

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
There are 2 routes available, one with Role Model one without. If you have positive points you will be with the role model if you don't have positive points you will be with the other girls.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/06/22: Added completed gallery

Change Log:
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
2020/06/22: Added completed gallery

Change Log:
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable
Shouldn't this be version 1.1 or 1.0a?