VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Second Chance [v1.0] [Maks]

1. 2.00 star(s)

B3nJaHmin

Not that great, story has been told and retold, and re retold, you can tell a similar themed story and be original, this fails at that .
    Very short even for a 0.1, about 5 -10 minutes play time tops, taking your time reading all of the dialogue .
    Cannot recommend this at the moment, maybe if the next version offers something more substantial and original, a bit late for that last part though as dev already fell into all the stereo typical tropes .
  2. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

For a demo it isn't awful. I played both paths already, and I enjoy the not forgiving side for now. It doesn't have a whole lot of choices so far, so I'll wait and see how the next update goes. The renders are good, and the few characters you meet are pretty decent so far. Keep up the good work and hopefully this turns into a great one.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Broarmy2107

Honestly this isnt what i hoped it would be. You can choose 2 sides, forgive or to not forgive. Well since you got abandoned for 10 years straight and she appears out of thin air like david copperfield. What kind of person would instantly forgive such a woman. Like storywise it is a pretty bad game. Anyway as i went that way with not forgiven, nicole seems to have everything; a whole new family, married with another man and having 2 daughters. then ashley seems to be a bitch aswell and you get to choose to go with her or nicole; both who you despise. Like sorry but playing this a got rather annoyed. Probably stop playing any new updates.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 207916

Ok, i've played both good/bad kid paths and must admit the game is good. There are already some h scenes but i won't spoil things. Renders are great, characters are interesting and good. It's wery good for demo version. Can't wait for updates and more from this dev.