VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Second Girl's Happiness [Ch. 4] [Obrecht13]

1. 1.00 star(s)

mtrkar

So happy this got abandoned. Genuinely one of the worst plots for any game let alone a harem game. Your "harem" is a bunch of girls that LITERALLY are discussing how to ghost you from your "friend" group until they find out you have money. Immediately hard pass but then to really dig its own grave, the game forces what is basically competition on you in the form of one of the least likeable 'love interests" I've ever seen. Great models, literally dumpster full of rotten meat on fire everything else.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Katuvishe

Such a shame it was abandoned, i was really having fun playing it. Well built story, good scenes, amazing characters.
    I was expecting more scenes with kendra, and to see where it would end up all of this "rekindle".

Really unfortunate it was abandoned.

Good work anyways ♥
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Nightwayne

(Review of Chp 4 Update)

The story revolves around a beta personality guy that is going to be dumped by his 4 close "friends". After finding out he is rich, they try to cater to him and begin changing the friend zone status they had placed on him. He basically goes with the flow. Although sad most of society is like this. I personally enjoyed the nuanced perspective as it seems more realistic. A beta male would most likely let himself be friend-zoned. I personally liked how they began to like him. It's childish to assume this isn't a part of our society as sad/realistic it may be and I liked that there was a reason for them liking him other than his "great" personality. It seems a lot more believable than the Gary Stu MC with no moral/personality flaws. I hope more games can at least be more realistic on this point. Sure I wish this MC had more backbone but I think a corruption change (improving on the money variable in the game and gradually corrupting/changing their money-oriented personalities) can make this a better game. I rank this more on the potential this game can have than on the current version as it can improve with a few changes. I think the models are good and the concept is slightly different in the harem genre. Personally, I liked the best friend character. At least she attempted to be upfront about her friend zone feelings. Sadly, the dev will leave it at just that: Potential. Shame. I wish this dev the best in his future endeavors.

(As of February 20th, 2021, this game is abandoned so this may change at some point but for now, no notice has been made)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

.N9

Holy Christ, this MC is BETA as fuck and a simp... Frickin hell!

I really want to put these gold diggers in their place but with the MC being a SIMP it is next to impossible to stand up for yourself.

My head is screaming right now, it would be great to have 2 routes in this game. Being an alpha and the other being a beta cuck. As for now i hate this game
  5. 4.00 star(s)

max102

I agree that the MC is a big simp, but that's the premise of the story. Luckily, there are options redeeming that.

I enjoy the story very much. Money is power, and the MC uses that to his advantage (whether he's aware of it or not), and they all enjoy it. It's also interesting how he explores the psychological aspect of becoming the alpha. Of course, you have the option to be dominated, but to each their own. If he ever becomes broke, at least he's gaining the right skill to deal with women, and people in general.

I like the pacing, it's not slow or fast. My only problem are the sex scenes. They're either short, not enough renders, or the dev's just lazy. Some are good, but there's barely any build up leading to the banging.

Overall, I enjoyed this game - looking forward to more updates.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

HairyLurker

Simp simulator2020.

Honest to God, I couldn't bring myself to continue playing past the first "choose a girl to visit" moment.

Like other reviews have stated, the problem is the girls and mc's characters (Not the models, they're pretty good) - 4 golddiggers and 1 beta male. Does that sound like any kind of fun?

As soon as you realise there's not going to be a "fuck these bitches, I'm taking my ass to Hawaii and messing around with some tiki girls" option, the desire to continue playing/reading (whichever is appropriate) quickly diminishes, since anyone with an actual brain who had these sort of "friends" would bail.

If it were a corruption or trainer game, it might make a bit more sense.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

RanchFTW

I had a hard time rating this one. I wavered between a 2 and a 3. Realistically it'd be a 2.5, but I rounded down. Why a 2? Well, the game is visually appealing, especially the girls. I appreciate the hard work the developer has put in and hope he can right the ship. However, that's really all I can say positively.

The biggest problem with this game are the girls themselves and the MC. To say I dislike the women is saying too little. I would honestly rate this game higher if I could just ditch all 4 of them and have the MC go date some random maid or waitress instead.

The set up of this game has this group of 5 friends, 4 girls and 1 guy, at a crossroads and the opening for the girls is that they're going to ditch the guy. They're fed up with the loser and intend to stop being his friend. You, the player, see this and it horribly colors your opinion of these girls. It only gets worse when they find out he's come into money and all decide to suck up to him right after. ALL of them, even the supposed nice girl best friend.

Needless to say, an option to have the MC go on a trip by himself instead of with these 4 whores would have greatly improved my enjoyment even if there were no sex scenes. All that said, the MC himself is just as big a problem since he appears to be a doormat to all the girls no matter how poorly they treat him. You can sort of put your foot down on spending his money, but he still treats these 4 women to an all expense paid trip to Hawaii and 5 star hotel suites. It's beyond ridiculous how easily he goes along with every single thing all of the women want.

Hopefully the story improves. So if it does and my opinion changes in the future, I'll edit the score up.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

kameohawk

A game with promise given the nature of the renders brought low by the basic fact that each and every character in it is just an awful person.

The women nail their colours to the mast in the first 5 minutes by gearing up to ditch the MC only to spread their legs when they find out he's rich and the MC seems to just be the worstt sort of person who follows these women around like a puppy for years not realising he's being used. Like.... go get a prostitute man, it's cheaper...
  9. 3.00 star(s)

ShiroOkami2

Renders are done good, and who can say no to tats...just needs a little more hair if you know what I mean. Hoped by now all devs would've given a us an option to have some fur or none

The story itself is not bad by any means, but the characters are. Just cause a dude likes a woman to take charge every now and then he is portrayed as a dumbass cry baby. Still early game and hope things (characters) get better.

Worth a play, it is one of those games that you either love and come back for more or or it annoys you and yet you still come back hoping there is a change cause you recognize the story has potential

Overall would give the game 6/10....though its not one of those that gets your feels going it is by no means a bad game plot wise, characters still could do with improvement tho that just personal preference as I could see some enjoying the characters
  10. 5.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Excellent VN so far.

PROS
    Renders are crisp
    Characters are memorable
    Story has a purpose

CONS
    There could be more interesting choices when dealing with Kat

Overall
    This is an excellent VN. It has just the right amount of give and take for the MC. I was worried that it was going to be a straight dom the MC theme, and I guess it could be. For the most part the choices given are balanced. I only picked the, I guess the non sub MC route. But I balanced it the best I could. I recommend giving this one a play through. Keep up the good work
  11. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

Honestly with two chapters this is already a decently long game. I can only imagine how long the finished game will be. But, I honestly loved the story. I liked how it showed each girl was ready to ditch MC to get him to "move on" with his life. Until he comes out with being a millionaire.

The notion of the game is they decide to still be your friends because of your money. And MC gets told all of this early into the game by one of the girls. MC admits that it hurt hearing it, but he is willing to forgive them, and is pushed to grow a back bone to not be taken advantage of by them.

Those are mostly what the choices are about. Be a little bitch boy and let these girls walk all over you, or get some confidence in yourself and enjoy the ride so long as there is a ride to be had. It doesn't turn MC into a dick, just doesn't let himself be taken advantage of for his new found money.

And it's that that starts leading the girls who he once chased and wouldn't really give him the time of day, to start changing their view of him. No longer is he their little bitch boy who will try to do anything to please them. Now he's a man standing up for himself, but doesn't mind spending his money to have a good time.

The visuals are fantastic too. All the girls look amazing, as do the settings. It plays as your standard Ren'Py game, which I don't mind at all. All of the characters have their own personality that makes them stand out from each other. Which makes the story feel all the more real.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

MrFriendly

This review is based on chapter 1 content only, have not played past that...

Pros: The renders are well done, for a first time dev I am impressed with all of the women in the game.

Cons: This is the first harem game I've ever played where I didn't want the MC to ever have sex with any of the available women. The MC is painfully naive and trusting, to the point where it becomes nearly unbelievable. IMO the developer made a mistake by letting us see what the "love interests" think of the MC prior to his arrival at the bar to celebrate his game release. Each of them despises the MC and expresses a desire to stop being his friend. I know it is a standard VN format to show what multiple characters are thinking even when the player only controls one character. However, I feel it does the story a disservice for the player to know the MC is disliked by his "friends".

Once the women learn he is a millionaire they become gold digging sluts who want to spend his money and the MC has a difficult time saying no (meaning the player doesn't receive many opportunities to deny them the MC's money). The lack of choice with regards to who is in the MC's life and who he has sex with is another source of disappointment.

I suppose this is one of those "watching a train wreck" situations... Perhaps people enjoy seeing the MC being meek, taken advantage of, and never asserting himself with the women who are spending his money. This is not my type of game at all.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

Holy heck this game is AMAZING! There is so much potential here! I know that a lot of people dislike the idea of him being a "simp" or begin taken advantage of but for most people who like FEMDOM, this is beautiful and often far more realistic than a normal Kinky D/S game.

The visuals are glorious. The storytelling makes sense and the characters all have unique personalities and attributes. This is a game that has amazing potential and I can't wait for the next update!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

LordoftheDux

This is looking great so far. The renders look great, the characters feel fairly realistic, and the harem protagonist scenario isn't ridiculously far-fetched.

Once you get to the end of the first chapter, the name makes perfect sense, it actually surprised me which character believed herself to be the "second girl" but looking back over the history the character's share it works.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Venomous Bite

I really enjoyed the first chapter of this game.
    The renders are really nice, I especially liked the colouring of the Tattoos on Katrina.

I liked each of the girls personalities (Katrina pribably a bit less because of the start). But at the end of the chapter it felt truely genuine from Katrina. I hope that they all turn out to be truely genuine if you do not want to go down the Femdom/Gold digger path.
    I hope you are able to choose who you want to be submissive towards you.

Like I see 4 paths where this can go
    Femdom/Gold digger path
    Have them submit to you path
    Being able to choose who will become a Love intrest Path
    an finally a Mixture of any of the paths you want.

When they get on the plane I thought it was like one of them dating shows
    You slowly eliminate who you don't want to be with until there's one (in this case/my case who you want to Dom and who you want to be with)

I hope to see more meaningful choices down the line, whether its Love intrest choices, femdom choices or Subbmissive choices. But I understand why there wasn't many choices that impacted the story much, since its intinal release.

Overall I really liked it and I can't wait to see more. (y) <3
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Medak

Really liked the game, the first chapter is short, but it's long enough to give you a taste, to see if it's for you or not.
    You have four different love interest with four, lets say typical personalities, gamer girl, sports girl, childhood friend and a rebel.
    It's a first release, so you don't have much animations, but the ones you do have are all done great.

Basically you were a wimp who got lucky and you game earned millions of dollars.
    The so called, above mentioned friends who were ready to leave you, decided to all act like gold-diggers and make you take them on a summer vacation in Hawaii.
    And that is the start of your journey.

I have to say that everything storywise, before leaving the plane is great.
    Basically, you have two paths with each girl, either acting like a simp and getting more "femdom" oriented scenes or acting like an alpha and dominating or at least trying to dominate them, sexually of course :)

But after the landing, it felt like I was taken out of the pilot seat and cast aside, made to watch and have no impact.
    You lost the ability to make choices and the little ones you did make, were of no consequences to the story or anything really.
    I replayed it both sub and dom way and after the plane, it's basically the same story, you become a lady-killer and all the girls that hated you a minute ago are now fighting to suck your dick first and all the interactions you had before are completely meaningless and irrelevant to the story.
    They introduced two ways of playing and then right at the beginning they tore the sub path and injected a bimbo vaccine to the girls.
    Personally, I thought it would be fun to see how money changes the girls and how they slowly become friendlier and friendlier with the mc and eventually it would lead to sex or something, but boy that change overnight completely caught me unprepared, like the author said fuck the story, fuck the foreplay, man want boobs.
    And while he isn't wrong about that, it was still a massive letdown in writing quality.

And while I was still trying to adapt to that sudden change of pace and personality, you get to the chapter 1 end and are left even more confused about the future of the game and its story.

Conclusion:
    The pre-Hawaii parts deserves 5 stars, but everything after that, for the reasons mentioned above, is at most 3 stars.
    Because it's a new game and has a lot of potenital I will rate it 4 stars.
    Hope the devs will get the game on the right track.