VN - Others - Completed - Secret Agent ~Kishi Gakuen no Shinobi Naru Mono~ [Final] [ensemble]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

Having played the full common route and one heroine ending i can say that this game should never have been made, its a complete mess right from the start, the main plot( undercover ninja) is nothing but a convoluted excuse for the MC to spend time around girls and even then has to be forced to do it, during my whole play through the MC didn't do a single ninja type thing unless you consider throwing tiny rocks a ninja move.

The main story is short and very obvious(you really should guess who the culprit is right from there first meeting) and because of this they have to stretch it out until its so thin that they end up just repeating everything you are told right after you are told it to eat up time, the romance route i choose wasn't much better: girl has obvious problem, MC and her spent time together, one date, sex, problem comes to a head and is solved with ten lines of obvious dialog that had nothing to do with the MC(he wasn't needed for the whole route), the end, yes it was exactly that.

One of the main plots other problems is its hard to want the MC to succeed when the punishment for attempted kidnapping, actual bodily harm against other students and threats of more violence is
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Characters are pretty one dimensional, ninja girl likes ninjas, jealous sister is jealous of her sister etc..., none of the girls give off a romantic vibe in the common route and you also don't get any time to get to know them before you have to pick one of them, the MC is pretty average no major skills or dialog which is his biggest problem as in he isn't needed for pretty much anything in the game, you could barely call him a support character.

As for "choices" in this VN well there is one and only one which shouldn't make it a VN, its a kinetic novel with a pick the girl ending.

The only thing this game has going for it is the sex scenes which are really nice but i think most people wont play a game with a bad story just for that.

If you want to play this game because you like ninjas then pass, same if you are looking for a school romance or a good read in general.

Story 1/5 (obvious)
    Art 4/5 (best part)
    Sex 3/5 (would be better i cared about the characters more)
    Fetishes 0/5 (none)
    Choices 0/5 (pick the girl)
    Characters 1/5 (one dimensional)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Startas233

It's an okay visual novel with a decent mc and cute heroines. The art itself is very high quality, superb h scenes as well. All heroines are quite unique. For the story itself, it has some character development here and there, some nice action and comedy moments here and there too. Overall i would say its a decent visual novel and is worth trying out.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

TL;DR - 7.25 / 10 - Interesting plot, but rough story telling. Averagely enjoyable but could be better.

Art - 8 / 10
    Good character design, especially the MC with his mom. I think this is the first time I've ever seen that the hero has so much resemblance with his parent so I quite like it.

Sound - 8 / 10
    Was quite surprised with Kanon and Anato's VA. It took me quite a while before I could recognize who's the VA behind their voice, which completely surprise me. They really did great.

Character - 7 / 10
    Not much character development except for Mai. Oops, a little bit spoiler there. I won't say anymore go figure it out.

Story - 6 / 10
    Interesting plot, but rough story. There're several inconsistency between route, and also plot hole. The way things progress is also kind of forced on several aspects. It really could be more enjoyable if the story is more polished and paced a little bit more slowly. Not saying it's bad as it is right now though, it's still quite enjoyable. But you can really feel that the story is rough. Hence the low score.