VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Secret Boss: New Neighbours [v0.2] [PaperBoyProductions]

1. 4.00 star(s)

fp1978bc

First quality models. They look like inspired by real persons and this is very rare to find in this kind of games. Still in development and with no sex scenes yet, but very promising.
    The older model is my favorite, the woman with the black hair. Beautiful eyes, and expression.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

this is a very promising game with some of the most beautiful female characters available in adult games. i would easily put charlotte and katrina in my top five. the story is interesting and the writing is good enough and always to the point. it is a good change of pace to have a well-mannered, decent protagonist, who also doesn't happen to be a boring, soulless cunt. beside the high level of beauty of the females, the background graphics are also good to look at. even though most of them we are familiar with from other games, the lighting and shadowing must be making the difference. music is used sparingly and in the right moments, just like it should be in every game, and there are sound effects too. all in all a very pleasing start to a game, which i hope will get the attention and support it deserves and will go on for a long time.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

botc76

The writing is okay, though there were a few points where it appeared amateurish.

Some of the characters are good, some are just completely overdone.

The renders in general aren't really good, some of the women look okay-ish, some rather bland or ugly. The worst is Katrina's mom who supposedly looks so great and yet, I wouldn't look twice at her, if I met her.

The only one's that actually looked alright are Katrina and Charlotte (though that new haircolour? Meh.)

One thing that really made me laugh was a) Katrina fainting for no fucking reason at all. I mean, she was caught and all that could have happened was a little fall, who gets unconscious because of that? And b) same scene, where MC complains about his hurting back, when catching and carrying one little young woman for like 5 seconds. How out of shape would you have to be for that?

All in all, this isn't bad and definitely has potential to grow, but to become in any way good it really HAS to grow.