4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
748562_10.jpg

Overview:
Alexander Grayson is a 28-year-old founder and former CEO of a large pharmaceutical company called GrayMatter. One day a former classmate back in his college days named Kyle Green contacted him and his best friend and Co-founder Martin Sanders about a new medicinal drug that he invented claiming it will help millions of people and asking them to fund the development of the product. After careful negotiations and his best friend insisting on trusting green, Grayson gave green a million-dollar contract. Months went by and green could not produce the product. This angered the board of directors, and they informed Grayson that if he cannot deliver, then he should resign as CEO. 2 years have passed and alas the drug was finally in the production stage but it turned out that this new medicine green developed did not improve a person’s health but made their condition worse. After this incident, Kyle Green was nowhere to be found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-01
Release Date: 2020-07-19
Developer: PaperBoyProductions
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

BaasB thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

748564_1.jpg 748565_2.jpg 748566_3.jpg 748568_4.jpg 748569_5.jpg 748570_6.jpg 748573_7.jpg 748576_8.jpg 748578_9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Will be following this game and paperboy productions. Short but interesting start to the game, looking forward to more content. The potential is there.

Reactions: PaperboyP

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Sounds like a very interesting and potentially complex storyline arc.

The renders look pretty good as well. I wonder if it’s going to in some way incorporate the current virus situation. :unsure: :coffee:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Is this one of those shows about some CEO going undercover to act like they care about the employees?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes