Unity - Completed - Secret Camera [Final] [Secret Camera]

1. 2.00 star(s)

KhaiFirst

game you playing basically draw line to complete a picture of art.. strangely you feel "must complete" than another one... all is same.. but somehow you feel contempt to complete in false hope is different on the next one.. but sadly all same, repeat draw line.. and you watch someone else eat your hard work drawing the line (lol)

game is free.. thats is good..
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Secret Camera [Final] [Secret Camera]
    Decent art, horrible gameplay.
    Boring and bad gameplay. There are several games of this kind, where you have to draw lines, uncovering the figure little by little, but in this game everything is slow and boring.
    Some scenes are ok, some are not.
    The game is so boring that I didn't finish it, so I'm not rating the full game.
    Unfortunately I let myself be fooled by the penultimate image, as far as I'm concerned it was a waste of time, so I don't recommend the game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Helldien

Secret Camera [Final]

The game is somewhat poor, the mechanics become repetitive, and in the end you end up quickly passing the texts of the story because they bore and do not contribute much. The graphic aspect is good, it has animations, nice designs and a pleasant interface.

I should note that it has two major problems, and is that the game tab looks very small, so you're going to go blind after fifteen minutes playing, and the game comes from base in another language and to change it becomes unintuitive, it should be more accessible to change the language to avoid having to go to the comments to find the solution.

In the Hentai section, there is a good variety and quantity of images, it has enough animations, although the quality and animations could have been a little better, besides, the game is uncensored.

I give this game a 6 out of 10.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

The only reason I'm giving two stars, is because of how nice the drawings are.

Otherwise, the game brings nothing on interest.
    The writing is abysmal, the game play is absolute garbage, the game has no story to speak of.

Save yourself sometime, and ignore that trash.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

kalyke3

Excellent idea but I wished for more interactive gameplay. I think the developer spent more time writing description than game it would be better if more hard or more rewarding gameplay game feels bland :/
  6. 2.00 star(s)

solidwoodsw

This was boring, the gameplay shouldn't even be a thing. Basically draw a line through a silhouette photo to reveal the picture while avoiding hazards, which can easily be done starting from the middle top/bottom down the line in 1 try.

I've only played through the school girl, pink haired streamer, office lady, stay at home wife, and tattoo chick's story which consists of gangbang and ntr. Their story were basic as it gets and nothing you haven't seen. English is broken but understandable. *Chew chew*= Sucking dick noise apparently.

Art is above average, Live2D is good, nothing special.