• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Secret Film Takane no Hana no Gojitsudan [Final] [Hachimitsu Ichigo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Stat

A short game very focused on bestiality. It's alright, but could be more polished

+ Good art

- Few scenes, not much variety of context
    - Sounds aren't that great
    - Writing gets confusing and doesn't add much overall
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

It is a short but good game. The scenes and the animations were also good as well. but it lacked a bit of background if there were more background the game would have been more lucrative and is relatively close to NTR. However, it was a perfect example of Beastiality. good work and expect more good games from developers. best of luck.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

It is what it is, good for a shame fap. Its short, the dogs are cute, the translation is excellent and extremely legible. If you want to feel the indescribable loneliness of wanting someone who will never be reachable and the self sacrifice/acceptance of never going for it while indulging in a dark curiosity, this is the game for you.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

savagesix

very short story. Is entirely based on bestiality voyeurism. The MC plants a camera in the girl's room and watches her fuck dogs. Story gets fairly close to NTR in how the MC's mentality works, but he and the girl are never in a relationship much closer than 'acquaintances' so I'm not clamoring for a change to the tags or anything. Art is somewhere between 'meh' and 'ok', the dogs are a little too cartoonish in their design for my liking (to play up their 'cuteness').

There's a dearth of well-translated beast content out there so I'll take what I can get but I won't pretend this is a godsend of a game. Would I play it again? Sure.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Very Short, only average story quality, full screen doesn't work, and some the sex not good to all ->
    (like I don't like the extreme close ups that cover the screen including not seeing gal almost at all).

But short can be good as you can download enjoy and remove quickly no issue (though skip button sometimes fails to work).

Story actually works well enough for what this is which is doubly rare as both what it is and it being not really bad or typical.

no full screen, can maximize window almost fully, so not big deal and not unexpected for such things.

It is partially animated with sound and breathing screen effect so quite nice and again VERY rare to see even in general let alone the extreme rarity in this genre.

4/5
    fully recommend if you know what you getting into which is to say what is getting into her and the minimal story.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

mozillafirefox

this ones really good !! there's like actual penetrative functional sex instead of the weird stuff beastiality tends to be, and the animations and sfx are nice. really straightforward, tho it's not female protagonist as tagged originally since you are entirely male pov voyeurism
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Schrödinger1801

You have no choice, you have no background, you know nothing. You start the game and the mc (for some reasons) knows that she's having sex with her dog, how's that possible? The scenes though are not that bad but still nothing compared to other games, The game is quite short, I finished it in less then 20 minutes (or so). And are we gonna talk about the ending? There's only one ending (that because you have no choices to make) and it's not even that good. If you want to play it, do it, but keep low hopes.