Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
Not gonna lie, I was not a furry, neither a MLP fan, but now I want desperectly more ass-pussy horse action... I was a normal person some months ago...

Now I want an interactive Pokemon game like this one, with the quality the animations from Camotli.
Now you mention it, I wouldn't mind that either. Camotli is talented, I'm amazed he hasn't invested his work into a proper project like a game yet.

RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
Fi
Not gonna lie, I was not a furry, neither a MLP fan, but now I want desperectly more ass-pussy horse action... I was a normal person some months ago...

Now I want an interactive Pokemon game like this one, with the quality the animations from Camotli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First off, welcome fellow degenerate. Secondly, the recently Cancelled Pokemon: Off White might just scratch that itch (then again it has mod support so there's nothing stopping the community from continuing where the dev left off...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yui2385 and atur

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Fi

First off, welcome fellow degenerate. Secondly, the recently Cancelled Pokemon: Off White might just scratch that itch (then again it has mod support so there's nothing stopping the community from continuing where the dev left off...)
This game, Pokemon of White, Rack 2, Besti 9, and Heat, games with similar concept, with a lot of fredom of movement and interaction, every one really good on their on, is just that the animations from Camotli looks... juicy and really expresive, with the body and expresions.

That being said, more than mod Pokemon of White, port the game to unity would make moding the game far more easy... I was thinking about work on some mods for some games, it could be a good project for the future.

Reactions: RamRanch and atur

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Well, at least they're transparent about it. Most devs get egotistical and defensive, acting like "How fucking dare you want an update on how the project you're paying for is doing! I am a godly messiah to you plebian scum!"

clownmeat

Nov 11, 2017
how hard could it possibly be for him to post an update more than once a month, this is the third time he's said he'll update regularly and just like last time we'll wait out a month in silence just for another "whoopsie i said i was gonna update regularly huh"

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
And incidentally, does anyone know if this one was also done just after the renewal date, like the last however many times he'd done this?
I get that developing a game is hard but as someone who can never manage to catch any of his streams before they're already over, getting told every month "Yeah I've been doing a lot, but no I have nothing to show for it" doesn't fill me with confidence.
Granted, I've payed nothing for it so its not like I'm losing anything but still.

• Sad
Reactions: Nightfall1 and atur

salty145

Jan 12, 2019
And incidentally, does anyone know if this one was also done just after the renewal date, like the last however many times he'd done this?
I get that developing a game is hard but as someone who can never manage to catch any of his streams before they're already over, getting told every month "Yeah I've been doing a lot, but no I have nothing to show for it" doesn't fill me with confidence.
Granted, I've payed nothing for it so its not like I'm losing anything but still.
Yeah, I made a couple posts about this after last month's update. It's a red flag for sure. That said, I don't think his patrons appreciate it. He's losing supporters fast.

August, 2020December, 2020
PATRONS
$4,012
PER MONTH
PATRONS
$3,254
PER MONTH

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, I made a couple posts about this after last month's update. It's a red flag for sure. That said, I don't think his patrons appreciate it. He's losing supporters fast.

August, 2020December, 2020
PATRONS
$4,012
PER MONTH
PATRONS
$3,254
PER MONTH
F

salty145

Jan 12, 2019
Finally caught one of his streams posted on his . His moderator and he are talking and the mod just said:

"As far as working in a particular genre, Levy, I think furries are the way to go because they understand money less. They're looser with their wallets." :rolleyes:

This after saying they wish they could tell the people asking for updates to Shut up.

In case anyone had any more doubts lmfao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atur and Mistervd
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes