Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
does anyone have the link to the new test build?
I have the link and pw for 3a38(for almost half a year) but on the Patreon, it mentioned a whip for tier 2, and if that is a link too, does anyone have it?
I'm like 94% sure 3a38 is still the newest playable build.

EDIT: 100% sure now:

Last edited:

J-jay

Aug 11, 2019
I'm like 94% sure 3a38 is still the newest playable build.

EDIT: 100% sure now:
really?
it's been the same one for so long and in that build there is nothing really of what he talks about on his patreon

Mushroom_Qui

Jun 2, 2017
really?
it's been the same one for so long and in that build there is nothing really of what he talks about on his patreon
he decided to clean up some code, then more stuff, then everything. next build will come out after hes done... so hopefully this year.

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
Did the dev ever mention something about adding the player's dick to the mix? Or is that not in the plans/against ToS somehow?

redpirania

Jul 10, 2019
View attachment 650939

Overview:
Pony stimulating simulator.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-30
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: Levy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.36
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac
(v0.35c): - WORKUPLOAD - -

ExoZ thanks for the link

View attachment 650932 View attachment 650946 View attachment 650947
How about an Android version?

Demonlier321

Oct 2, 2017
if you guys think that's weird try playing the 3d VR by "Besti" by skunkfrakker & veelicious
yeah and pay money to be a member to play any of their content sorry not wasting my time on that, this game is free and did a better job has a public build for f2p ppl and a memeber ship for a latest build but idc about the member stuff as long as the game is worth playing for both f2p and p2p. Besti is literally like a unfinished game that ppl havent finished yet and want you pay to support it when none of the content is available to test out for free to see if you like it why would i waste money on a game I cant even play unless I pay, its exacty like cartman said to kyle " Sir Kyle preorder doesnt mean shit, okay? when you preorder a game, your just committing to paying for something that some assholes in California havent even finished working on yet... you know what you get for preordering a game? a big dick in your mouth." I know the creator mean well but thats not how a game should work, pay a membership to play it even when the launcher is free thats just low....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Azero

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
When was the last update? Almost 2 years... and still over $3,000 on the parteon. Why are people feeding this crook?

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
When was the last update? Almost 2 years... and still over $3,000 on the parteon. Why are people feeding this crook?
...Because he's actually presenting his progress? Which is more than can be said about a vast majority of other Patreons, Don't even need to be a Patreon to see news updates or live streams.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Playable updates, yeah, it's been a long time, but at least the guy's putting out clear evidence he's still working on the rewrite and not being vague and flaky like the Rack 2 dev, heh.
If I was a Patron, I'd have definitely quit on Levy by now, but it at least seems like we should be getting an update and that this isn't just padding time for more money.

I'm a filthy inflation fetishist, so all this new "container" tech is the stuff I'm waiting for the most, ha.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes