Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
When was the last update? Almost 2 years... and still over $3,000 on the parteon. Why are people feeding this crook?
Probably because game is good and everyone want to have an update...But i feel you, this waiting is real crap

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Horse pussy is a hell of a drug
Speak for yourself, some of us are into horse assholes that look like yummy donuts :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not gonna lie, I'm not into ponies and this game is turning me into a furry really fast without any shame... now, a side of this game being completed, I want a similar game with Pokemon, chock a cute small Sylveon with a big horse dildo and things like...

For feck sake, I use to be normal...

Reactions: Defranko

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Speak for yourself, some of us are into horse assholes that look like yummy donuts :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not gonna lie, I'm not into ponies and this game is turning me into a furry really fast without any shame... now, a side of this game being completed, I want a similar game with Pokemon, chock a cute small Sylveon with a big horse dildo and things like...

For feck sake, I use to be normal...
I think you'd really like .

Kallindra

Jul 16, 2020
Is there a way to get the orange toy at biggest size completely into any character? Tried lube and deeper/stretchier spells but it doesn't seem to be possible

Kerrovitarr

May 2, 2018
I don’t want to say that he does not develop his project, but it seems that he began to forget that the game is needed in order to play it, and not code optimization for the sake of code optimization

Reactions: Mr. X

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
I don’t want to say that he does not develop his project, but it seems that he began to forget that the game is needed in order to play it, and not code optimization for the sake of code optimization
From what I remember this was meant to just some code optimization, but then it escalated into revamping the entire back end/coding of the game, right now he is rebuilding the game with this improved code.

SpoicySauce

Jul 5, 2018
When was the last update? Almost 2 years... and still over $3,000 on the parteon. Why are people feeding this crook?
Faith -- Hope -- Or maybe because of what he already has provides a good enough persuasion that it'll grow. I mean, just look at Star Citizen -- 10 years i think? -- still in alpha and raking in millions

Reactions: masMalkar
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes