Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
SHF was inspired by Rack, a furry flash game. Last I heard, that project's gone into permanent development hell as a 3d Unity-based "Rack 2" though.

SHF 3 will likely support human and furry characters too, he's building it to be as general-purpose as possible.
I hope we get that kind of game at least until we die of old age...

Dec 23, 2020
SHF was inspired by Rack, a furry flash game. Last I heard, that project's gone into permanent development hell as a 3d Unity-based "Rack 2" though.

SHF 3 will likely support human and furry characters too, he's building it to be as general-purpose as possible.
Oh yea, I've heard about Rack and its dev hell. It's kinda relegated itself to the back of my head for the longest time since then. I just sincerely hope SHF won't go down the same route as its inspiration.

In the meantime though, we at least got Ember, Spike, and Smoulder to appeal to my scalie tendencies.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
do you have a game like this but with anime/game caracters?
Theoretically Levy's gonna let people use the engine to make other games, like that Project Maple thing or whatever it's called.
As for existing content, uh, I guess it depends on how similar you want it. Slave Matrix might count, I suppose, if anime-themed monstergirls fits the bill.
There used to be a good chunk of these kinds of games back during the Flash era but I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to find them these days, other than searching Flashpoint manually.

EDIT: yeah, forgot about Rack like the others mentioned, though it's furry and has really poor optimization. Just cheat and skip the unlock process, trying to do it all manually is a huge waste of time and forces you to interact with characters that might be a turnoff for you.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes