Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
i don't know how to do this...
Go to the website. Copy one of the links and when you put it in your browser address just change the last number for 37, then press enter. It will ask you for a username and password, that would be patron / spikybug

koalaxgill

Jan 1, 2020
Go to the website. Copy one of the links and when you put it in your browser address just change the last number for 37, then press enter. It will ask you for a username and password, that would be patron / spikybug
Thank u i was so confused

hja190

Apr 5, 2018
The link to v38 is up on Patreon (probably the same link as before but v38 instead on v37), it says the build is still upcoming. No idea what the password is though...

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The link to v38 is up on Patreon (probably the same link as before but v38 instead on v37), it says the build is still upcoming. No idea what the password is though...
Link may be same but different password

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
Update from the developer:

------------------

So here's the state of things. I've just received the bulk of the art assets I need. That means the main bottleneck is gone and I can finally finish this update. While I've been (impatiently) waiting for that, I've been using this time to flesh out the game subsystems that interact with the main feature of this update- deepthroating.
My remaining tasks are: rig all the new assets, test the rigs, and finish up the game systems code I've been working on. I'm hoping to drop the update sometime this week.
This has been a frustrating wait. In my last post, I genuinely thought I'd only be delayed a day or two by the art assets, but clearly that wasn't the case. The next time there's vital art needed to release an update, I'm going to handle it differently. I have to be mindful about how much time my artist has available to dedicate to my project, and to have a backup plan in case they can't finish in time. It's been a pretty blunt lesson in team management.
While I don't like making you guys wait, I'm also not stressing out, because the extra time hasn't gone to waste. I want to do oral right. It's a complex feature that'll require multiple updates to finish. The wait means it'll be a little more solid when it first drops.
Still, thank you guys for waiting, and letting me know how much you're anticipating this update. I'll do my best to deliver! <3

- Levy
------------

Hopefully we'll see the update someday this week.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes