Unity - Completed - Secret Hot Springs Girl [Final] [Minaduki Cafe]

1. 2.00 star(s)

FLuffyman

The art is cute but thats pretty much all it has going for it.

Too much of a grind to get anything done. Secret coins are more annoying than anything. The girl is cute but not really my type. The positions are all the same, no matter where you go, so going to different places is more a progress thing than a content thing. Some positions aren't even that good due to the fixed angle the camera is at.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Well ill be goig straght to the point, This game Gameplay its Pure trash its just go and fuck her and watch the same scenes 10 time until you dont even like it and then unlock the next one. Its just boring But the only good thing its the pixel art animation that are good but just like 8 positions and thats all the best thing it was the godnes scene and thats all, just full save it and go play something else. 1/10
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Erik Marsx

There's a full save in the zip, use that to watch the scenes, because playing the game isn't worth it, in my opinion.

The plot is simple: The MC is a blue ghost with an obsession for hot baths and the ability to ejaculate buckets of sperm. He meets a girl with enormous tits who's like: "Oh, my, how embarrassing… Well, since we're naked, can I look at your cock? … I'm horny now, let's fuck!". They then proceed to fuck again and again and again… To spice things up, at the end you can also fuck the flat-chested hot-spring-goddess.

The game is extremely boring: to unlock advancements, you collect "coins" by watching the same scenes again and again (could you at least ejaculate a bit faster, please?), and by pixel-hunting on the background. I suppose that resurrecting bad game design from the '90s is a way to convey that "retro-pixel" feeling.

Oh, and the typing sound whenever text appears is annoying as hell.

The sex animations are nice for what they are: low resolution pixel art, so there's that.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

IMO, this game is 4-5 stars if not for the insane amount of grind you have to do.

The art is good; however, scenes become boring when you have to do them 5-20 times just to get another coin.
    Coins…. Searching for them is pain. It's not worth it at all. You can't even cheat them.

Money – cheat it. Its 4 bytes value.

Girl – quite attractive, and the animations are nice.

TLDR: Get a full save. Don’t bother looking for coins for 6 hours to get 8 scenes.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

kohi_kohi

The pixel art is quite alright. The gameplay leaves so much to be desired.

It starts out with your protagonist being so tired they decide to indulge in one of their regular hobbies: hotsprings trips. To that end, he arrives at a small shop giving advice on how to find hotsprings.

From there, it's a linear romp to collecting events for the recollection then screwing hard.

Build up? What's that? The girl just randomly decides to permit going together into the hotsprings naked with the protag, and not later than that ends up sucking and riding dick.

In the meantime, the actual game is more finding professor layton coins so you unlock more scenes.