Mod Ren'Py Secret Summer - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.9] [SuperWriter]

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
On the bright side, if its just points you're after, you can open up the U7.rpy file in notepad and find the choices and see which, if any, award or remove points.

Below is an example from update 6. The blue text is the option that awards points, seen in green text. The red text is the other option that rewards nothing. I skimmed over update 7 and there's a few points here or there, so you may want to review if maxing them is important to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I looked on his mod page and it says it is updated for this version.

Rayadito

Jun 29, 2020
Terrible things have happened lately for devs and modders of this site, the guy may be having a hard time. You guys need to stop asking for things.

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Hey there people,

I've worked on updated the mod for v0.7, and I've sent it all to OscarSix the way we've done for other mods. Since I don't know when he'll be able to publish it on the FP here and if you're in a hurry (as some here seem to be), you can find the files on my github. Now you can stop harassing the guy :ROFLMAO:

Cheers !

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
Hey there people,

I've worked on updated the mod for v0.7, and I've sent it all to OscarSix the way we've done for other mods. Since I don't know when he'll be able to publish it on the FP here and if you're in a hurry (as some here seem to be), you can find the files on my github. Now you can stop harassing the guy :ROFLMAO:

Cheers !
where? can you send a link please?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hey there people,

Cheers !
Thx for your work and for helping OscarSix out. It's highly appreciated! (y)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note: I've made a test version from my cheating Mod which is compatible with the latest walkthrough Mod from the "github" link above. More infos on my Mod page here.

(If this is not desired, please let me know and I will of course stop that and remove it again)

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Short note: I've made a test version from my cheating Mod which is compatible with the latest walkthrough Mod from the "github" link above. More infos on my Mod page here.

(If this is not desired, please let me know and I will of course stop that and remove it again)
Koga, thanks for the mod update, really.
But I found some errors, like we cant see how many points when have with Norah or some choices werent marked correctly so we cant see if the choice is right or not.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Koga, thanks for the mod update, really.
But I found some errors, like we cant see how many points when have with Norah or some choices werent marked correctly so we cant see if the choice is right or not.
Thanks for the info - how could I missed the Norah points...:eek:
About the choices - unfortunately I haven't had the time to check them out in detail for now, only did a quick "skip" through the game to see if there were any error messages. But of course I'll have a closer look at that too.

Edit:
I already updated my Mod for the missing Norah points and also briefly checked the original walkthrough and adapted a few hints. Hopefully there are now not too many more flaws in my Mod...

Last edited:
Reactions: doujin1

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I wish you update tö Ver. 0.7 please
:love: :love:
Man, just read the posts on this page and you'll find the updated mod for v0.7! :FacePalm:

Hey there people,

Cheers !
Click on the link Sarkasmus posted, then the big green "Code" button, then "download zip". Then do as usual !

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for the info - how could I missed the Norah points...:eek:
About the choices - unfortunately I haven't had the time to check them out in detail for now, only did a quick "skip" through the game to see if there were any error messages. But of course I'll have a closer look at that too.

Edit:
I already updated my Mod for the missing Norah points and also briefly checked the original walkthrough and adapted a few hints. Hopefully there are now not too many more flaws in my Mod...
Dont want to be an ass, but the link in this post links to the post it is in. (if that makes any sense :D )

Reactions: KoGa3