Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
Does the bimbo route allow for "natural" breast enlargement/general thickening, or is it more focused the the plastic/bolted-on look?

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Awesome job, but keep improve that. Would be cool to see more options with phone, clothes, nightclub(hope it would be added)

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
but it ses that there in no need to make a coffie
So I'm going off memory but it's possible you either have to see your dad having a coffee in the kitchen first to trigger the option as I remember seeing him beforehand. Also I think your dad has to be either in the basement or office for the option to appear in the kitchen. Other than that it's possible you need to follow other objectives first as maybe one of them trigger it or your corruption level is too low?

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Sleep sex is overrated, but story she had brother would been better, mean secondary travel location?

However traveling place without name you could make it up.

She remains pure? how is that even possible...sooner or later I feel the game is just tease novel you can find on mobile apps which you have unlock with crazy key which unlocks every 24 hours.

In future of Hospital purpose besides injuries will there be: customize means there?

Other is depending on events: there should update on store stock items. If you bought phone you should get notification your favorite store restocked new clothes and new items buy? it only help buy gain more favor?

I think gift items with not just dad and mom but what if she wanted to give gifts to teachers?
Coach sex is not possible yet -> why
3rd event teacher story is missing.

Other is might want grey out first day is bed function because some reason you can go to sleep and end up making it second day and that could cause skipping of school and have no effect occurring.
I noted that when player goes to classes, there are no extra or clubs event. Is there a reason?
Home work to do, she could had where she did homework or get tutored?
tutor options could be dad or mom or another student?
Which means leave to tease options or corruption gain means.

Eating isn't required or is?
I found Player aka heroine not choosing or being able to make food on her own. Is there a groccery in future?

Last edited:

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
In file path: img/lena/bbc/group1.webm
in that video at 10 second mark I can definitely hear something about Auschwitz, wtf.

Kid554

Apr 4, 2018
hi, I got stuck in there when i follow quest "Mom wants to go shopping with me at Weekend"
1664558172404.png

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
ok quick question. is the current game designed to have multiple paths or only the bimbo vs daddy girl path?

I know the game is still being developed but looking at what is available.... am curious.

toxiclife

Jan 26, 2020
The game was good, had a pretty solid amount of content for an initial release. The UI was decent, and the English wasn't getting in the way of enjoying the story. The only thing is sometimes the hyperlink and the background has almost no contrast, which makes it 'camouflage' with the page. Looking forward to next release!

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes