EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Visit Lena until the sex scene, in the evening you can visit her to unlock cam girl stuff but there is nothing interesting there yet.
As for Lucas you can drug dad with coffee in the kitchen, after leveling him up visit Lucas, then hospital and I think that's the end of content for now.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Does the bimbo route allow for "natural" breast enlargement/general thickening, or is it more focused the the plastic/bolted-on look?
I thinking of Breast enlargement. Just new model, but it's still in plan.
ok quick question. is the current game designed to have multiple paths or only the bimbo vs daddy girl path?

I know the game is still being developed but looking at what is available.... am curious.
Well the Bimbo path is a side path (in the future updates i'll focus on this). As BBC too.
The daddy girl is mostly main path.

Nov 15, 2021
Needs some spelling fixes. Only real annoyance was having to change outfit so much. Maybe figure out some ways to cut that down a bit. Like if you want to do yoga in the living room there's no reason there can't just be a line saying "You change into your gym clothes" or something to save the player having to go upstairs, change into sports outfit, go downstairs, do yoga, go upstairs, change outfit to do the next thing.

Changing clothes in games can be immersive but it can also add in so many pointless extra clicks. Other than that, I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.

ryanjensen

May 16, 2018
Needs some spelling fixes. Only real annoyance was having to change outfit so much. Maybe figure out some ways to cut that down a bit. Like if you want to do yoga in the living room there's no reason there can't just be a line saying "You change into your gym clothes" or something to save the player having to go upstairs, change into sports outfit, go downstairs, do yoga, go upstairs, change outfit to do the next thing.

Changing clothes in games can be immersive but it can also add in so many pointless extra clicks. Other than that, I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.
And that creates some strange moments. Because you also have to go to your room, change into the slutty maid outfit, then you walk into the house, then in the streets to end up into the jewelry. And back.
Not sure the parents would like that. Maybe the father in the update :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TrapmanCrothers

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
So, in the image folder, there's a lewd scene with the mom in the living room, but I can't find it in game, anyone manage that or is it just future content?

Tooth999

Feb 6, 2017
I keep getting stuck at going shopping with mom. It takes me there and says my vision is flashing, but nothing ever pops up. Its just stuck. Is this a bug or is this on my end somehow?

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
I keep getting stuck at going shopping with mom. It takes me there and says my vision is flashing, but nothing ever pops up. Its just stuck. Is this a bug or is this on my end somehow?
1666219345910.png
Is this the part you mean? if so click the word vision. Its very faint but its a different colour.

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes