HTML - Secret Taboo [v2.75] [Livervt]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Wronsky

Excellent game, I really love all this thing about incest (specially the daddy issue), corruption and over all the bimbofication process

Nice game, nice idea, and I hope to see much more of this soon, I really got frustrated when I reached the end of this version
    Please give us a lot more of whatever is in your mind jaja
  2. 3.00 star(s)

rtkamb

review is for v1.0a
    A very good start, with a rather interesting story.
    With this being an initial release it's hard for me to be too critical.
    The story is actually really good. The whole seduce your dad isn't really a new thing, but for a sandbox game, I personally don't know of any other games where it's the main kink. Lots of sandbox games have a daddy fetish, but none, other than this one, are based around it.
    The characters, like all sandbox games, are very bland and have very little story. Not really a negative.
    The game play is pretty simple and easy, although it appears that I encountered a game braking bug on my first playthough. The objectives tell me to either go see Lucas or have Lena teach me, but neither option does anything. Lucas says I need to seduce my dad (but my dad just gets angry with me every time I do) and the option to have Lena teach me just isn't available.
    Other than that, it really just needs more content before I can give it a better rating.
    Edit for v1.2a: Most of my issues have been resolved with this updated. Still needs more content, but definitely going in the right direction.
    Edit for v1.6b: Getting even better. I do wish the trophy wife ending wasn't just endless and the game at least old you there was no ending.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Murch

This game is already very very good.

The progression is slow, but there is enough steady progress that you never feel like you are bogged down and its usually fairly easy to figure out what you need to do next.

The music is a nice touch and the scenes chosen are really great.

The game is also already pretty well developed. There is plenty of story to experience right now.

The only things I'm hoping to see in the future are maybe more outfits/ toys and that they make changing outfits a little faster because you need to change them a lot and it takes a lot of button pressing
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rhino_111

Great start and a lot of content for a first release! Looking forward to more updates as this seems to have a lot of potential. A few language mistakes and dead ends but I have seen far worse on first releases. Very entertaining!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

FemboyGucio

The edits with sound effects are pretty nice, I love the author returning to old content and revampingi t for the better. I'm glad that more bad endings arrived, I bet next content will be about further enhancements, as all the ground work seems to be already laid down.

As of now, the game is pretty great, I return myself to it requently even when there's no update thanks to already sizable content. That content is only sadly partially continous and/or available on computer which made me make some saves. Perhaps it would be smart to clean up the event archive.

It's nice that there's 2 way to play events, in both under bimbo transformation and without it.

All and all, this is one of the best corruption games that features bimbofication out there, polska gurom.:illuminati: