LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
wide.jpg

Overview:
Every guy on Earth has a secret folder filled with sensitive material, don't they? See what's inside this "Secret X Folder".

Updated: 2020-05-28
Developer/Publisher: | Artist: Lee Hyunmin
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Resolution: 72 dpi
Pages: 378
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additional Links: -

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- -

boss and employee.jpg girl and boy.jpg friends.jpg ghost.jpg pervs.jpg tall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
this site looks similar like g.e.hentai. though i dont think this one is there
exhentai is the "forbidden" corner of e-hentai. ya need to register to the e-hentai forums, wait a week and then you might be able to get in. exhentai features all comics, including those that are forbidden on e-hentai.

• Wow
Reactions: GEMPAL and rKnight

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
exhentai is the "forbidden" corner of e-hentai. ya need to register to the e-hentai forums, wait a week and then you might be able to get in. exhentai features all comics, including those that are forbidden on e-hentai.
ohhh..never heard of it before. good thing my account there is 5-6 years old.
now I understand why i can comment there lol
Thank you for the info :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Viewing these files offline is less than convenient.

So, I put together an HTML viewer, if anyone's interested.

Attached to this post, you'll find a ZIP file containing a set of Viewer.html files for each chapter. Extract the whole archive in the same place as you'd extract the manga archive. The result is that each Secret X Folder Chap ## folder (where ## is a number) should now contain a Viewer.html file.

Now, to view each chapter, simply open its Viewer.html file in Firefox, Chrome, or Edge. For most chapters, your monitors or phone screen needs to at least 1080 pixels wide.

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Viewing these files offline is less than convenient.

So, I put together an HTML viewer, if anyone's interested.

Attached to this post, you'll find a ZIP file containing a set of Viewer.html files for each chapter. Extract the whole archive in the same place as you'd extract the manga archive. The result is that each Secret X Folder Chap ## folder (where ## is a number) should now contain a Viewer.html file.

Now, to view each chapter, simply open its Viewer.html file in Firefox, Chrome, or Edge. For most chapters, your monitors or phone screen needs to at least 1080 pixels wide.
If you're on mobile, is a good manga/comic reader. It has verticle reading capabilities.
is their instruction page for reading local files.

I don't know about readers for PC.

Last edited:

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
If you're on mobile, is a good manga/comic reader. It has verticle reading capabilities.
is their instruction page for reading local files.

I don't know about readers for PC.
There are thousands of options on PC, hundreds on mobile, but creating that super-simple Viewer.html was faster than searching among so many options, which may or may not support .webp format.