cuty_wolfy

Jul 24, 2017
That's a sissification, and that's a really cool game ! Waiting for more ^^

Transformation by mind matters (psycho, "forced" but enjoyable)
most textual, but the graphism are very pleasant

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
btw, anyone know how edit/cheat money and other stats in this? I know you can use the f12 console in most HTML games, but i can't figure it out how to use it for this one.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is this game can even be considered transforming the main character ?
I mean from the start "his" hips are way too wide compared to "his" shoulders to be remotely masculine.

btw, anyone know how edit/cheat money and other stats in this? I know you can use the f12 console in most HTML games, but i can't figure it out how to use it for this one.
It's a standard SugarCube game.

I just use "SugarCube.State.current.variables" edit what I want and then you can either save and load or go backward and forward.

Reactions: rexdrom and Tiggie

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
no really, how do i go to work on the first day?
oh, foyer... i'm stupid, i should get a rubber duck to describe my problem to before i ask others.

Reactions: Sarahzero
J

JulieSissyGurl

It is perfect! I hope you will continue its develpment c:

Northnecro

Jun 18, 2017
wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:27 pm
Patreon will be created together with the 0.2.0 update, which will hopefully be around until middle of December.

BitSypher

Sep 25, 2017
Great game !!!

Some other games similar to this one ?
Similar as in sissyfication? There's a number of decent ones on TFGamesSite if you're looking for that type of games. Like most games, however, they're dropped or still in working progress.

"A Perverted Education" is similar, but more sadistic in my opinion. There's also "The Company", you can pick alpha male harem route or sissy route.

Northnecro

Jun 18, 2017
wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:09 pm
Again, I hope I can release before Christmas (but that might be the 23rd or 24th of December)

Northnecro

Jun 18, 2017

by » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:59 pm

wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:40 pm
wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:37 pm
I feel kinda responsible about this delay, because I loaded DeeDee with two pages of bugs. I think DeeDee needs more time and patience from all of us. Trust me. The stuff I have seen in beta version, worth the wait. Don't think it was due to the bug list that you made. DeeDee said most of the time was spent changing the system and adding new stuff, but little to no work was done on the story so DeeDee probably felt there wasn't enough new content to justify a new release yet. Either ways it will be done when it's done. From now on you're my spirit animal
wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:45 pm
wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:08 am
wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:44 am

Just a note: Bugs are generally pretty flammable. No. They aren't.
And they will bite you bad because you didn't found them first. They are mine! All mine! No joke on that one >.> You had already found every single bug I did before I could report it... Stop harassing my Game Breakers... errr.... Beta Testers
. Yeah, there were a buttload of new bugs due new mechanics and some old ones due changed mechanics, so that took a lot of time to fix. Plus it seems like its possible to evade Kurt on the 1st of July which is bad, so I had to add some scenes where he tracks you down... by calling you. Which does not work if the payer forgets their phones at home or put them into the wardrobe, so I had to prevent that as well. I changed the mechanics behind the inventory as well, so the player gets more accurate feedback why the PC does not want to wear something, and each piece of clothing has now a ruleset when you can wear them inside and outside (before it was a general function which could misfire from time to time). So no more dressing female early in the game. And I have to start to actually add some TF Content (unless mental TF counts, them I'm pretty safe :3), or else I loose my spot on this page
. Boobjob, here I come.

Special Thanks to everyone who helped me finding all those bugs
. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

U

User_269627

This game has a lot of promise but I feel like its still in such early stages it's hard to tell. Seems a LOT like Perverted Education (which is not a bad thing at all!) but with a different setting, so if it can add some other unique things Perverted Education doesn't has, I'd be very happy! Hope to see more updates soon.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version: 0.2.0

Last Changes:

Version 0.2.0 (25.02.2018 ~ that took way to long :D. Version 0.2.0 is NOT compatible with any previous version)

• Apply Makeup (After a certain event in the Storyline)
  • Different Haircuts
  • Body Modification (Only Breast growth at the moment. Decline the Manager on the 2nd day at first, before the first Disciplinary measure to get it).
  • Expanded storyline, more Hypnosis, etc.

Reactions: Northnecro

Rangerf

Sep 11, 2017
Version: 0.2.0

Last Changes:

Version 0.2.0 (25.02.2018 ~ that took way to long :D. Version 0.2.0 is NOT compatible with any previous version)

• Apply Makeup (After a certain event in the Storyline)
  • Different Haircuts
  • Body Modification (Only Breast growth at the moment. Decline the Manager on the 2nd day at first, before the first Disciplinary measure to get it).
  • Expanded storyline, more Hypnosis, etc.
Please rar password.

Thank you

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes