el28IaNCoEFt5VDN

Feb 21, 2024
Hello, i checked a game file with virustotal and got a few timeouts, it's usually not a big deal, however this time it is AV's which i trust, like AVG, Microsoft, Avast and google. Is it safe to run?

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
I don't feel like I'm seeing the new artwork for the female versions of the male-default characters; besides Bob/Roberta, they all just look like the standard generic female swaps. I'm using 1011; is there something I'm missing?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Female art for the guys huh, I'm waiting for male arts for the ladies. I mean at the moment changing them from female to male is only in text.

veil1667

Nov 10, 2018
Running into an error on latest version (1.0.1.0): during the end of day chat with Antlers, all conversation options besides [You have nothing to say...] and [Leave] are absent, replaced with a red error box- [Error: cannot execute macro <<printNpcThemeCategory>>: themeHeaders[npc_id][key] is undefined]

Save attached. Anybody know what's happening here?

Reactions: TravisBatMan

veil1667

Nov 10, 2018
:ROFLMAO::rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This bug has been fixed...
View attachment 3532440

You'll find the bug-fix in this post #3,978 :rolleyes:, it's the APK link. Save the link 'cause bug-fixes are posted dailyish. Latest build is 1011ar. The version you're playing is 1011, also, you're lucky this person leaked those links 'cause otherwise you would not get a bug-fix unless you're a subscriber and would have to wait until 1011 gets a public release.

This is what happens when a pre-release gets leaked, no bug-fixes, just a buggy version of what will be. Same goes for some media files (still missing) as well.

This time people got lucky the bug-fix link was posted as well.

Happy gaming... ;)
Thank you, I appreciate the help! I hadn't realized this was a pre-release version, makes sense that it's still being polished.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
How do I wear the insane kitty Mark 2 Harness outside my apartment?

Edit: I cant find in the salon the option to have my nails done, where do I go to get them done? I even have the DIY pedicure kit.

Edit2: Got this text after my probation keeps being extended multiple times.
" I cannot point to a singular failing at this point, more a generalised... lack of urgency in adjusting to and embracing your new position. Given that steady progress I shall extend your probation... let us hope that the next week sees things moving with some additional alacrity, hmm? "

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
How to unlock Drone Infiltration? i have recused both Aiko and Antlers but i am not seeing any option to start this quest. i tried talking Antlers after the work but no option their as well. I have completed pawn mansion infiltration as well.
i never got 'after work box' with bd/sm word though reroll many times. does it exist?
it exists. The crate events are RNG, but you need to do all of them once before they'll start repeating so there's some "protection" on that score
Stuck on stage 5 trying to reintroduce AIKO into the computer system at work. I know that I'm supposed to save Serena first but how can I do that?
Talk to AIKO at home (option unlocks after you run into the ex at work).

How to get collared by Bob?
Take him on a date to the fetish club and hint that you want to be collared, then go home with him after a bar date.

I don't feel like I'm seeing the new artwork for the female versions of the male-default characters; besides Bob/Roberta, they all just look like the standard generic female swaps. I'm using 1011; is there something I'm missing?
1.0.1 is in pre-release, art is still WIP (art is generally the last thing to be ready for a release/is not expected until the final public release).

Female art for the guys huh, I'm waiting for male arts for the ladies. I mean at the moment changing them from female to male is only in text.
To consider making art we would first need to make code/text changes to support, this would be a massive effort, and one that starts with a whole lot of tedious "going through every passage and functionalizing pronouns/marking points that need larger variants." If you (or anyone else) would like to help with this gruntwork DM me on discord, because without assistance I don't have the time to even consider it.

how to off testosteron block?
You don't.

Running into an error on latest version (1.0.1.0): during the end of day chat with Antlers, all conversation options besides [You have nothing to say...] and [Leave] are absent, replaced with a red error box- [Error: cannot execute macro <<printNpcThemeCategory>>: themeHeaders[npc_id][key] is undefined]

Save attached. Anybody know what's happening here?
Has been fixed.

can we have any further relationship with Bob or is it just gym blowjobs and that is it?
There are multiple dates with Bob (as well as threesomes with him + others) including being collared.

How do I wear the insane kitty Mark 2 Harness outside my apartment?
You don't.

Edit: I cant find in the salon the option to have my nails done, where do I go to get them done? I even have the DIY pedicure kit.
Unlocks either after you've had your nails done some other way, or after work reaches stage 3.

Edit2: Got this text after my probation keeps being extended multiple times.
" I cannot point to a singular failing at this point, more a generalised... lack of urgency in adjusting to and embracing your new position. Given that steady progress I shall extend your probation... let us hope that the next week sees things moving with some additional alacrity, hmm? "
This is insufficient information to diagnose. I would need to see a save.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
it exists. The crate events are RNG, but you need to do all of them once before they'll start repeating so there's some "protection" on that score

Talk to AIKO at home (option unlocks after you run into the ex at work).

Take him on a date to the fetish club and hint that you want to be collared, then go home with him after a bar date.

1.0.1 is in pre-release, art is still WIP (art is generally the last thing to be ready for a release/is not expected until the final public release).

To consider making art we would first need to make code/text changes to support, this would be a massive effort, and one that starts with a whole lot of tedious "going through every passage and functionalizing pronouns/marking points that need larger variants." If you (or anyone else) would like to help with this gruntwork DM me on discord, because without assistance I don't have the time to even consider it.

You don't.

Has been fixed.

There are multiple dates with Bob (as well as threesomes with him + others) including being collared.

You don't.

Unlocks either after you've had your nails done some other way, or after work reaches stage 3.

This is insufficient information to diagnose. I would need to see a save.
I have attached my save for you.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am already on
Secretary_1.0.1.0.

Is there a newer version?
If you're playing a leaked pre-release version you're not getting updates and bugfixes; those go up for subscribers in the devs' discord.

The current public version is 1.0.0.5; that one is continuously updated and fixed, as 1.0.1.0 will be when it goes public.

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
Playing the latest update and I see there is a new dialogue option with Antlers in the chastity section. You can ask her to remove the cage AFTER she has become permanent keyholder and you have her collar. I press it, she says OK, I'll make arrangements to test you and nothing happens after that.
Is it not finished or am I doing something wrong? How long do I have to wait for the "test"
sec1.PNG
sec2.PNG

Last edited:

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
How do you get the Forced/Strict Pink Pill Eternal Event? Following the wiki instructions I Super Overdose on Mk1 and have Mandatory Medication enabled. Then each week I refuse to attend the meeting with Dr Twig and the next day you get the forced medication meeting with Trapper where she forces you to take your meds. Supposedly after refusing the meds 3 times I should get a new event where I am forced to take Eternal...but that never seems to happen. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? It is dreadfully boring repeating weeks over and over to try and trigger this event.

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
sigh this game needs some kind of debug tool like 'the company'. i haven't seen a single scene that i wanted to see, from checking the wiki, this takes way too much time for it to pay off :"C

i replayed the start a few times but my god its progression is sooo painfully slow.

Reactions: dschunky

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, clicking the option to add nurse Sprocket to the wanted list during the valkyrie infiltration doesn't do anything (current online version):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Edit: I only just thought to check and the same applies when speaking to AIKO about Valkyrie configuration at home after the mission; and if you make any changes there, it repeats the end of the Valkyrie mission rather than returning to the living room.)

Also Michelle Toru has not been freed* and AIKO does not have a physical form, yet here they both are:

And this para just seems weird if the MC's been forced to wear the company collar:

Also as well, taking a taxi to the student quarter throws a non-gamebreaking error:

* I'm not sure if it's even possible to free Toru when on Trapper's cruel path, as the MC can't meet her for dinner.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes