hatass

Oct 6, 2017
What are broadly speaking the paths that you can take? The wiki seems really outdated and when during the start I got everything for quick feminization from the boss lady it seems to have broken a lot of random things including forcing me to roll back to avoid completely locking any further progress. As such I'm confused what's the option that the game "wants" me to take.

As a bonus question, I'm not sure I'm actually a fan of the whole being forced to go to tedious work every day, is there a way to avoid that and what type of content is locked behind it?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
What are broadly speaking the paths that you can take? The wiki seems really outdated and when during the start I got everything for quick feminization from the boss lady it seems to have broken a lot of random things including forcing me to roll back to avoid completely locking any further progress. As such I'm confused what's the option that the game "wants" me to take.

As a bonus question, I'm not sure I'm actually a fan of the whole being forced to go to tedious work every day, is there a way to avoid that and what type of content is locked behind it?
Can't say I've ever had the problems you're experiencing.
I've had good luck rushing the process. Go commando>Show up horny>Come to work in casual clothes>keep "forgetting" your chastity cage until it's permanent>OD on sissy pills.
Never softlocked myself in this game no matter what I did though.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Can't say I've ever had the problems you're experiencing.
I've had good luck rushing the process. Go commando>Show up horny>Come to work in casual clothes>keep "forgetting" your chastity cage until it's permanent>OD on sissy pills.
Never softlocked myself in this game no matter what I did though.
I mean at no point in the process was it clear that those were the steps. I got boobs and clothes given to me, went to the mall to buy more for some reason (given an off the books box of undies) despite already having underwear, worked hard, turned off chastity cage (did hormone blocker thing though). First of all every character has 100000 conversations to go through now. Secondly some things are just "broken macros", I believe talking to therapist always has one, talking to the drinking buddy has "undefined" option and also some broken macros as well as a softlock on the second "date" after I talked to him about some stuff. Going back and not talking about it fixed it, but he didn't invite me to the gym as the wiki says he's supposed to.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
turned off chastity cage
I suspect that might be the problem (or at least related to it) since that's something I've never done.
There's very few things you "have to" do in this game other than go through the motions. But turning certain fetishes off is obviously going to throw a wrench in the system.
Chastity is an integral part of this game and not letting it happen is going to have unforeseen consequences. I'm sure this is something the devs are working on and it may be helpful to drop a save file on broken scenes whenever sashkah is online.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
I suspect that might be the problem (or at least related to it) since that's something I've never done.
There's very few things you "have to" do in this game other than go through the motions. But turning certain fetishes off is obviously going to throw a wrench in the system.
Chastity is an integral part of this game and not letting it happen is going to have unforeseen consequences. I'm sure this is something the devs are working on and it may be helpful to drop a save file on broken scenes whenever sashkah is online.
Then why is it an option to turn it off? And the boss lady has conversation options that are explicitly refusing chastity? And the therapist has dialogue to get a vagina like 3 days into the game? There's already a system to telegraph which options have drastic consequences, it wasn't used here.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Then why is it an option to turn it off? And the boss lady has conversation options that are explicitly refusing chastity? And the therapist has dialogue to get a vagina like 3 days into the game? There's already a system to telegraph which options have drastic consequences, it wasn't used here.
The dev is a human being with human flaws. If you're seeing bugs, there was obviously an oversight somewhere. I was kinda spitballing about the chastity thing as that's normally an important milestone. But if you want a real answer: drop a broken save and let the devs know.

dmi72445

May 31, 2018
Error: cannot execute macro <<moveTo>>: unable to parse macro argument "'<<set $scene.currentNpcTheme="work_req"": unterminated single quoted string

Ideski34

Jun 17, 2021
Softlock during the "mandatory therapy" thing. If I leave all my clothes in the wardrobe and they force me to go there naked, I can't leave without wearing clothes but I can't wear clothes because all my clothes are left in the wardrobe, so I'm stuck in the changing room until the end of time.
I was hoping I'd finally be able to go outside naked in this game but nope, it's a softlock...

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Error: cannot execute macro <<moveTo>>: unable to parse macro argument "'<<set $scene.currentNpcTheme="work_req"": unterminated single quoted string
I got this error when i first tried 1.0.1.1, it's fixed in the bugfix version, if anyone else is having errors and hasn't updated keep in mind the version posted in the OP is an out-of-date buggy pre-release and they may be already fixed. Someone explained how to get some leaked bugfix updates a few pages ago.

Alternatively if you use the public version (check tfgamesite since it was replaced here) you can get bugfixes for public on discord between releases (don't use saves created in 1.0.1 or later in public though until the new version is out since it can cause errors) or join 3$ teir in patron or subscriber and get pre-release bugfixes off discord.

This isn't the latest per-release either as 1.0.1.2 was released a week ago, also sounds like public will be updated soonish.

Last edited:

dodgerflij

Aug 22, 2017
is there a setting to hide or disable the notification feed?
it's annoying large and occasionally covers up text options, and it doesn't serve any purpose as far as I can see.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there a setting to hide or disable the notification feed?
it's annoying large and occasionally covers up text options, and it doesn't serve any purpose as far as I can see.
You can minimize it to a corner of the screen by clicking the ⮟:
1713628749617.png

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I know, but even minimised it still covers up enough text to be annoying on occasion.
Check you zoom levels, it shouldn't cover anything important unless your zoomed in a lot. It's purpose is to log modifications to your stats and inventory, while you could make do without it you it's not useless, i had to set the slow pop-up in options though to be able to read it when it pops up though.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
do you guys reckon we will get public version 1.0.1 soon or should I just start 1.0.0.5?
The usual cycle has been public releases every other month, with pre-releases for patrons in the intervening months. It may have been adjusted slightly now we're nearing the end though.

1.0.0.x went public late February/early March, so probably within the next week or two if I were to hazard a guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: petergriffindor

petergriffindor

Sep 20, 2023
The usual cycle has been public releases every other month, with pre-releases for patrons in the intervening months. It may have been adjusted slightly now we're nearing the end though.

1.0.0.x went public late February/early March, so probably within the next week or two if I were to hazard a guess.
thanks for the help, also, if I start playing the current public version rolls out do I need to restart or just continue the new version normally?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
thanks for the help, also, if I start playing the current public version rolls out do I need to restart or just continue the new version normally?
Saves from the public releases are compatible (unless they're very old). Just save to a file on your hard drive and load that save in the new version.

The new content is most likely to affect the late stages of the game, so maybe make a save near the end of Act IV/beginning of Act V in order to pick up from there.

Reactions: petergriffindor
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes