Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
now i don't know how far into the game you are
but if you goes on the games discord server
saska can maybe help you in the bug section
Any idea where the appdata info for this would be? I'll just clear everything and see if that helps

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Тот формат что воспроизводился на всех (на любых)браузерах и не выдавал ошибок.После обновления игры версия 0.6 и выше, игра перестала запускаться, стала выдавать ошибки.Короче говоря стала мусором в моей папке с играми!
The format that was played on all (any)browsers and did not give errors.After updating the game to version 0.6 and higher, the game stopped running and started giving out errors. In short has become garbage in my folder with games!
По этому я и спрашиваю. Будет ли автор что то с этим делать.Или мне стоит удалить папку с игрой и больше не заходить на страницу обновлений игры?!
That's why I'm asking. Will the author do something about it?Or should I delete the game folder and no longer go to the game updates page?!
Заранее спасибо!Thank you in advance!

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Are there any CGs or is it text only?
Scenes are mainly text based, but there are some images and some videos.

Тот формат что воспроизводился на всех (на любых)браузерах и не выдавал ошибок.После обновления игры версия 0.6 и выше, игра перестала запускаться, стала выдавать ошибки.Короче говоря стала мусором в моей папке с играми!
The format that was played on all (any)browsers and did not give errors.After updating the game to version 0.6 and higher, the game stopped running and started giving out errors. In short has become garbage in my folder with games!
По этому я и спрашиваю. Будет ли автор что то с этим делать.Или мне стоит удалить папку с игрой и больше не заходить на страницу обновлений игры?!
That's why I'm asking. Will the author do something about it?Or should I delete the game folder and no longer go to the game updates page?!
Заранее спасибо!Thank you in advance!
The format has not changed, the game is still written in html (using twine with sugarcube). It should run in any modern browser, why you are getting errors is impossible to say, we do not know what error you got, which browser you are using, what you did in the game, if you are using an old save game in the new version etc.
I would advise you to visit this games discord and state your problem there, with all the necessary imformation. It is more likely that people will help you there.

Reactions: vimmers

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Я использую старый компьютер, OS XP, I'm using an old computer.
До 0.6 версии, игра запускалась без проблем. Каждый раз когда появляется довольно таки большое обновление, я начинаю игру сначала(это мои тараканы, не трогай их!)
Before the 0.6 version, the game ran without problems. Every time there is a pretty big update, I start the game over(these are my cockroaches, don't touch them!)
Могу предположить что автор либо купил себе новый компьютер, либо обновил систему, либо сделал что то еще.Результатом стало то что игра больше не запускается на Win XP.
I can assume that the author either bought a new computer, or updated the system, or did something else.The result was that the game no longer runs on Win XP.
По этому я спрашиваю: Будет ли возврат к прежней работе или вы поступите как Майкрософт и пошлете всех пользователей Win XP, в задницу?!
So I ask: Will there be a return to the previous job, or will you act like Microsoft and send all Win XP users to the ass?!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
До 0.6 версии, игра запускалась без проблем. Каждый раз когда появляется довольно таки большое обновление, я начинаю игру сначала(это мои тараканы, не трогай их!)
Before the 0.6 version, the game ran without problems. Every time there is a pretty big update, I start the game over(these are my cockroaches, don't touch them!)
Могу предположить что автор либо купил себе новый компьютер, либо обновил систему, либо сделал что то еще.Результатом стало то что игра больше не запускается на Win XP.
I can assume that the author either bought a new computer, or updated the system, or did something else.The result was that the game no longer runs on Win XP.
По этому я спрашиваю: Будет ли возврат к прежней работе или вы поступите как Майкрософт и пошлете всех пользователей Win XP, в задницу?!
So I ask: Will there be a return to the previous job, or will you act like Microsoft and send all Win XP users to the ass?!
It's HTML. Your OS shouldn't matter, what is your web browser?

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Aila, Try the game on another computer. I bet you won't have any problems. If you don't have any problems, then what does that tell you? You are holding onto old tech for your own reasons, but if you want to keep software up to date and running smoothly, you are also going to have to have a modern operating system with an updated browser in this case. Hardware updates are also needed for most modern games, but his is a browser game, so your old machine should still handle it, though you haven't said how old your machine is. I get how a lot of people don't like Microsoft or their new operating systems, but you don't have to stick with them, you know. Linux runs good and can run most web browsers just fine. Don't expect the developer to change everything for just one person. You will probably find you are going to be running fewer and fewer games as you continue to hold on to old technology. Time to upgrade!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Aila, Try the game on another computer. I bet you won't have any problems. If you don't have any problems, then what does that tell you? You are holding onto old tech for your own reasons, but if you want to keep software up to date and running smoothly, you are also going to have to have a modern operating system with an updated browser in this case. Hardware updates are also needed for most modern games, but his is a browser game, so your old machine should still handle it, though you haven't said how old your machine is. I get how a lot of people don't like Microsoft or their new operating systems, but you don't have to stick with them, you know. Linux runs good and can run most web browsers just fine. Don't expect the developer to change everything for just one person. You will probably find you are going to be running fewer and fewer games as you continue to hold on to old technology. Time to upgrade!
My nephew turned 18 last month, XP was released before he was born. I would definitely suggest Linux if you don't want to buy a new version of windows (or a new machine if hardware is the issue), honestly at this point you're probably going to have better luck gaming on Linux than you are on XP.

Reactions: Rasmussen

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
My nephew turned 18 last month, XP was released before he was born. I would definitely suggest Linux if you don't want to buy a new version of windows (or a new machine if hardware is the issue), honestly at this point you're probably going to have better luck gaming on Linux than you are on XP.
Ayyyyyyyyyyy welcome to Linux brether! We got Manjaros and Lutris over here! :whistle:

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
CuriousG08
Я не прошу что бы разработчик что то менял ради меня! Меня интересует другое.Почему разработчик начал делать игру подходящую для XP, а потом втал на другие рельсы и поехал,пусть и в том же направлении, но уже на другом поезде?
I don't ask the developer to change anything for me! I'm interested in something else.Why did the developer start making a game suitable for XP, and then get on other rails and go, even in the same direction, but on a different train?
У меня не возникло бы подобного вопроса если бы разработчик начал делать новую игру, но игра то старая!Я следила за развитием игры с самого её начала и мне просто неприятно что меня взяли и выставили за дверь!
I would not have such a question if the developer started making a new game, but the game is old!I've been following the development of the game from the very beginning and I just hate that I was taken and put out of the door!

• Angry
Reactions: Egoryan

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Aila
have you tried the online version
and it can also happen that you have
or a newly installed program have changed something on your pc

Last edited:

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Aila, I feel sorry for you. Really. I don't know what the developer did to make it not run on windows xp. I still have my old laptop with windows xp on it, but it's in storage in another town and I am unable to retrieve it at this time. Otherwise, I would get it out and check if this game has the same problems on my windows xp system. I would try to figure out what's wrong and if there is any way to fix it. I would try to help.

Windows XP is a great operating system. One of the best Microsoft ever made... But, it's limited and that's only going to become more glaring as time moves forward. If you can save money for months or years, even if it takes going without something, I suggest you buy a used or new pc with a modern operating system and modern hardware. If you can't save enough money no matter what, again I feel very sorry for you.

The laptop I am using now has Windows 10 with an updated browser and I haven't had any problems running this game. Nothing is saying you have to throw your old windows xp computer out. Just that you should also have one that is capable of modern tasks.

I wish the best of luck you to!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
CuriousG08
Я не прошу что бы разработчик что то менял ради меня! Меня интересует другое.Почему разработчик начал делать игру подходящую для XP, а потом втал на другие рельсы и поехал,пусть и в том же направлении, но уже на другом поезде?
I don't ask the developer to change anything for me! I'm interested in something else.Why did the developer start making a game suitable for XP, and then get on other rails and go, even in the same direction, but on a different train?
У меня не возникло бы подобного вопроса если бы разработчик начал делать новую игру, но игра то старая!Я следила за развитием игры с самого её начала и мне просто неприятно что меня взяли и выставили за дверь!
I would not have such a question if the developer started making a new game, but the game is old!I've been following the development of the game from the very beginning and I just hate that I was taken and put out of the door!
You still haven't told us what error message you're getting or what browser you're using. You aren't going to get any help unless you do that.

yorokobe

Mar 3, 2020
What do I need to give the last two testimonials at the Heel shop? I've maxed out most stats, including bimboification and feminization, got DD tits, spent a night at the Usual Place, and didn't wash up thinking the ruined makeup would help, put on all clothes with the slutty tags and a-slut tags, even went naked and STILL nothing.

Are they just not implemented in the game yet, or am I just missing something?

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Master of Puppets
Я перепробовала все имеющиеся у меня браузеры, на каждом из их попробовала онлайн версию, но результат везде один и тот же! Игра выдает ошибки!
I tried all the browsers available to me, tried the online version on each of them, but the result is the same everywhere! The game throws errors!
Mozila,Opera , Google, Yandex I used these browsers to test the game!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
That still doesnt explain what errors you are actually having?? Whats the exact Error? text? screenshot? something?

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Error(tw-user-spirit-0)invflid property id
I click the next button
Error(PassageDone)<<set>>bad evaluation.setup testPassageDone is not a function
I click the next button
the game window opens
on the left panel, the inscription
Error: macro <<printDate>> does not exist

I press the "Start game" button"
the window with the inscription appears again
Error(PassageDone)<<set>>bad evaluation.setup testPassageDone is not a function
I press the button, next
a window opens with an introductory story
"Error: macro <<createAnimatedBGR>> does not exist

You are John Doe. You are about 170cm tall and weigh around 63 kg. Until last week your life was pretty normal and still kind of enjoyable. You had a beautiful girlfriend,

Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: setup.getNpcName is not a function
whom you loved, a job you liked and hopes for your future. You had even promised your "
жму ок
a window opens with...

Error: macro <<checkOptions>> does not exist

Error: macro <<updateValues>> does not exist

Error: macro <<checkTaskEvents>> does not exist

Error: macro <<initRoom>> does not exist

Error: macro <<createBGR>> does not exist

Your bedroom is dominated by the King Size Bed in the centre. The mattress is spacious and comfy, but sleeping alone makes it vast and empty and feel...
people on the opposite side of the room.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: setup.isWorkDay is not a function

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: setup.getThougtList is not a function

Error: macro <<printThought>> does not exist

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: setup.clearThougtList is not a function

Error: macro <<printItemsOnFloor>> does not exist

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: getUTCHours is not defined

[Set Alarmclock]
That 's it! When you try to click on any button, the game starts to give out errors in batches!

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
English is not my native language ( you probably already understood it yourself) I find it difficult to explain the problem with the game.But I have no doubt that the problem was created by the developer himself!And if he does not know how to solve it, then what guarantees that after a few months, he will not break the game completely
If he doesn't want to(or can 't!) find out where he made a mistake.Will the game fall apart after a few updates?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes