ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
hmmm now how do I get the cleaning the tenants apartment job... it was working last time I played. and does watering chuck lead to anything? And what about your doggy jogging buddy... he showed up once and the "friendly option" was grayed out haven't seen since. Also is there another dildo after the basic one? Is the key gone for good? Will the MC ever get to go out panty-less? Better yet NAKED? Questions Questions Questions...
In order to clean other apartments you must clean Kurt's apartment thoroughly and succeed in seducing him. Watering chuck leads to nothing so far. You can only interact with the dog(s) if you have bestiality enabled. Still just one dildo available but the sex shop with be expanded in 7.4. If you have the electrified cage as a punishment there is currently now way to get the key back but it will be expanded in 7.4. The exhibitionism tag does not exist in 7.2 but will be in 7.4 so going pantiless is a possibility in later builds.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
How do you get DD+ breasts

And how I improve Oral aptitude which is at 7 as maximum level
To get DD and above breasts size you must be using hormones in your boiless, boiless is a liquid lunch, learn more about it by talkking to Alex when you go to drink coffee with her on Saturday's. Once you have started the boiless trial speak to the therapist about your experience with boiless and comment on how it's getting bland. Increase oral maximum threshold by giving blowjob in work men's bathroom.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
wear female clothes and clean for 10 hours straight, watering chuck led to tentacle rape(not in the current version), fuck dog need to lose anal virgin. so far no dildo after basic for now, key depend on which Chasity, naked going out naked not in current version
THANKS;)

In order to clean other apartments you must clean Kurt's apartment thoroughly and succeed in seducing him. Watering chuck leads to nothing so far. You can only interact with the dog(s) if you have bestiality enabled. Still just one dildo available but the sex shop with be expanded in 7.4. If you have the electrified cage as a punishment there is currently now way to get the key back but it will be expanded in 7.4. The exhibitionism tag does not exist in 7.2 but will be in 7.4 so going pantiless is a possibility in later builds.
YYYYYYEEEEESSSSS
yes.gif

Reactions: ADIDAS

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
To get DD and above breasts size you must be using hormones in your boiless
You can also get DD from body shop (C cup) plus AIKO milking event (+1 cup size). Boiless is only needed for F+ tits.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you want your bugs fixed then you need to be reporting them in the game's Discord, not here. THE SECRETARY DEVS DO NOT READ THIS FORUM. Furthermore, if you want your questions answered quickly you also need to be asking them in the game's Discord. If you want the latest bug fixes as soon as they're posted then you need to be following the game's Discord.

Do you sense a pattern yet?

• Sad
Reactions: CuriousG08

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
If you want your bugs fixed then you need to be reporting them in the game's Discord, not here. THE SECRETARY DEVS DO NOT READ THIS FORUM. Furthermore, if you want your questions answered quickly you also need to be asking them in the game's Discord. If you want the latest bug fixes as soon as they're posted then you need to be following the game's Discord.

Do you sense a pattern yet?
Oh SHIT!:oops: my bad. I was talking to the Dev for FEMBOY earlier on that games thread and got confusedo_O thinking one of the members on this threat was the Secretary Dev... I need to get some sleep...:sleep:

Sorry guys I'll delete the post.:cry::cry:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Oh SHIT!:oops: my bad. I was talking to the Dev for FEMBOY earlier on that games thread and got confusedo_O thinking one of the members on this threat was the Secretary Dev... I need to get some sleep...:sleep:
I saw your posts in Femboy, since I play that game too. But, unlike the noob Femboy dev, the Secretary devs simply do not have the time to spend (waste) here when they have hundreds of people (many of them patrons, like myself) on their Discord asking the same questions and reporting the same bugs as people here do. Discord is Secretary's official support medium. In fact, it was because of Discord that I learned that Sashka (the primary bug-killer on Secretary's dev team) is also a dev for Perverted Education (yet another game whose primary support is via Discord).

New game devs use F95 to advertise their game and help drum up support. Smart devs will get a Discord up and running shortly after releasing a game (some do it even before release, to test the waters). Once their Discord gets busy they move primary support there and slacken their attention here. Discord is a much better platform than forums for disseminating news and for getting feedback from a game's players. Which is why many "mature" games (mature in the sense that they have been around for over a year) tend to have their main support via Discord.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I saw your posts in Femboy, since I play that game too. But, unlike the noob Femboy dev, the Secretary devs simply do not have the time to spend (waste) here when they have hundreds of people (many of them patrons, like myself) on their Discord asking the same questions and reporting the same bugs as people here do. Discord is Secretary's official support medium. In fact, it was because of Discord that I learned that Sashka (the primary bug-killer on Secretary's dev team) is also a dev for Perverted Education (yet another game whose primary support is via Discord).

New game devs use F95 to advertise their game and help drum up support. Smart devs will get a Discord up and running shortly after releasing a game (some do it even before release, to test the waters). Once their Discord gets busy they move primary support there and slacken their attention here. Discord is a much better platform than forums for disseminating news and for getting feedback from a game's players. Which is why many "mature" games (mature in the sense that they have been around for over a year) tend to have their main support via Discord.
Look I get I made a mistake and thanks you for the info about discord. But don't you think your being a little rude and harsh calling the guy a noob? you didn't need to go that far. Things are tense right now and nerves are frayed. So i guess that, that was not your intention. Even I fell a little... jostled? irritated? Upset? I don't know I just know I was miffed by the ton og the comment(s). Again, I'm probably just reading into it because of the situation. Were all fans of mature (I mean adult in my case) games so we should pull together and support each other..... FUCK! now I'm crying. I need a drink.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Calling someone who is a new developer a noob is being frank, not rude or harsh. Since when is a fact "rude"? As for tone, no tone was intended in post #851. Unlike my tone in this post (#853), for which I honestly don't care, as I'm not going to go out of my way to cater to overly sensitive people who feel that the slightest thing is offensive. You've been reading too much into things and, IMHO, need to relax. Perhaps play a game? :p

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ok, I'm at lose here. I'm wearing the latex maid uniform (even though I have a latex allergy) and I can seduce him. But I still cant get the second call option to ask to clean other apartments.... I'm guessing it has to do with money but I played smart and never ran out and was able to pay rent all the time and now I got tons of money... Also I remember seeing a picture showing what all the max thresholds are anyone know which post it was or what the max thresholds are? I'd like to wear the slutty maid clothing...

Aug 4, 2019
Ok, I'm at lose here. I'm wearing the latex maid uniform (even though I have a latex allergy) and I can seduce him. But I still cant get the second call option to ask to clean other apartments.... I'm guessing it has to do with money but I played smart and never ran out and was able to pay rent all the time and now I got tons of money... Also I remember seeing a picture showing what all the max thresholds are anyone know which post it was or what the max thresholds are? I'd like to wear the slutty maid clothing...
How'd you manage to get the latex maid uniform? I only get the normal one from the shop or applying to Cafe Newtype.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
You should be able to unlock the apartment cleaning job after going to your landlord for the first time. You need to do a thorough cleaning to show him how good you are, and he will tell you then you can clean other apartments for money.

How'd you manage to get the latex maid uniform? I only get the normal one from the shop or applying to Cafe Newtype.
I can't tell for sure but I think I remember it having something to do with Candy, the coffee shop bimbo at work. It might be related to makeup training since she also helps you out with that.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is a random event with Candy where she spills coffee on you and then she forces you to put on the latex outfit (which you get to keep). This random event has nothing to do with the series of events that leads to Candy offering to teach you bimbo makeup.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
073 should be compatible with 072. If your save is older than 072 then you're probably fucked (and not in a good way). If a 072 save loads with errors in 073 then you should report the problem in the Discord (posting a save in the #bugs channel).

I started testing 074 early on Sunday. I haven't, yet, gotten to any of the new content that's in 074 since I started a fresh game to do a proper test.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
There is a random event with Candy where she spills coffee on you and then she forces you to put on the latex outfit (which you get to keep). This random event has nothing to do with the series of events that leads to Candy offering to teach you bimbo makeup.
it not random since you need bob to give his presentation

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
it not random since you need bob to give his presentation
The triggering of Bob giving his presentation is itself random, so my statement was essentially accurate. I've had games where I got to August and never had Bob's presentation (and Candy's latex suit).

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You should be able to unlock the apartment cleaning job after going to your landlord for the first time. You need to do a thorough cleaning to show him how good you are, and he will tell you then you can clean other apartments for money.
Oh I already did the 10 hour cleaning I even made sure that to do it before 7 so that the Dr.trapper appointment was not going to affect it. he then gave me a maid uniform. Then I did cleaning in the men's, women's and maid uniform. but nothing. I really think it has to do with the fact I was not in the red when I did the cleaning... I really really really don't want to start from scratch and grind all over again... though I don't even know if I max all my starts to be honest. I remember someone posting an image of the maxed out stats but I can't find it.
I really don't want to start over....

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes