HTML Secretary - CMOD [v1.5] [Crust]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
The plug suit has a maximum breast size so you can't wear it if you take the pill (at least if you have chosen a larger breast size).

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys, I just mod v0.4.1.0 myself. Feel free to use and report for bugs:

Nox Corporatus

Jul 6, 2019
One interesting side effect of this mod, though... You can go out naked or with just underwear on, but put on a skirt and it's suddenly far too much to go out in! xD
(And sadly, no one ever reacts to the fact that you're naked or nearly so. Not that I'd expect that, since it would be a lot more work than just a quick mod, but still...)

Reactions: qwetry101

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
How the hell do you leave for work? I dont see no option. It is written "I have to work today. If I leave right now I still might make it to work on time. I know I can be absend-minded some days, but leaving without underwear... No. Not today. Not ever. "
How do you put cloths? I put in both inventory and wardrobe with no effect

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
I'm kinda far in, but I haven't seen any way to proc university courses in the computer, I'm trying to raise my smarts. Anyone got an idea???

AxellW

Oct 26, 2018
I'm kinda far in, but I haven't seen any way to proc university courses in the computer, I'm trying to raise my smarts. Anyone got an idea???
you need to read the mail that was sent to you, might need to have low stress and plenty of energy to read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draven_Ra
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes