Ayame

Jun 6, 2017
When i try to save it opens a window that says:
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, bus some parts may not work propely.
Error: localStorage quota exceeded.
Stack Trace:
Error: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'secretary.saves' exceeded the quota. :(

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, bus some parts may not work propely.
Stack Trace:
Error: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'secretary.saves' exceeded the quota. :(
it would be best to ask in the discord

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
*whores out the PC late into the night every Friday and Saturday to earn enough money for big tiddies*
*Bestfriend Bob prefers to go to the gym at 7:00 am*

"Fuck you Bob. Can you NOT go to the gym on such and ungodly hour?" Hell, even in real life I would throw an alarm clock at you if you make me wake up that early.

And yep, it's pretty unstable. I finally found the chance to work out in the middle of the week with Bob, and it put me in a death spiral of putting on clothes to leave, only for my PC to default to being naked. I like to think that she's throwing a tantrum for waking up so early, going to the gym, and not getting fucked. Sadly, my save before that was rather far back into the game; no big tiddies for me.

And man, I really wish I had some better hairdo for my character. At least there's some gym clothes available.

Reactions: CuriousG08

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Stack Trace:
The game uses the Local Storage area of your web-browser to store both your Progress and the Saves it makes. Your web-browser's Local Storage cache has a maximum size limit of around 5-10 MB's (1) per 'domain', and unfortunately a single 'domain' is shared between all locally opened HTML files. This behaviour is controlled by the web-browser and not the developer.

eg. all Twine based stories/games share the same 'domain'

The error message you are seeing is indicating that the Local Storage area associated with this shared 'domain' is full. You would need to delete data from that area, and there are a limited number of ways you can do this:

a. You can 'flush' the Local Storage cache, the same way you do with Cookies, which will result in the lost of ALL Saves for ALL Twine based games you play.

b. You can open each/any of the Twine based games you play and manually delete any Saves you don't need/want.

c. You can use the Web Developer Tools of your web-browser to manual delete entries from the file:// protocol related area of Local Storage.

(1) the actual maximum limit depends on things like: which brand of web-browser you are using; the device type you are using the web-browser on; etc..

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Im getting " Apologies! An Error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "Event_work_admin_coffee_0" does not exist.

Stack Trace:
Error: <<goto>>: passage "Event_work_admin_coffee_0" does not exist.
at Function.value(Personal information/where directory is located)

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
does watering the plant actually has an effect at some point?
I did it countless times, doesn't do anything?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Chuck's content is slated for a future release. You'll be able to have sex with his tentacles.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I'm just wondering if I am missing something, it feels like I am at the same point with the Boss lady as I was a few versions ago. I do the 3 A-slut requirements and then basically the same routine over and over every week. I continued on for a couple of weeks,but nothing new ever happens. Is that the end of the new content for the Boss/Mistress? I did not get into the gym, or the body modification area. I was wondering if these were forced parts of the story or is the body modification just a voluntary thing? Thank you for anyone that can answer some of these, I feel like I am in a endless loop and I missed a trigger somewhere.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You've reached the end of content for the boss in 0.7. This version's new content is in other areas, and it seems that you've not done what's needed to trigger the new content. Go to the Discord and find out what you've missed.

Mr.Reeses

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know where the save files are located? Since i cannot find it in the game files and I do not know where it is on my drive

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
HTML Twine/Sugarcube games do NOT store data on disk. It's stored as part of the browser's cache. If you wish to examine and/or edit a save you must manually do a save to disk, and that will put the file wherever you've told your browser to save downloaded files to.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
You've reached the end of content for the boss in 0.7. This version's new content is in other areas, and it seems that you've not done what's needed to trigger the new content. Go to the Discord and find out what you've missed.
Thank you! I started from the chapter 3 quick start, maybe that had something to do with it.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
why the download file named as the version Only? how can i track it later in folder when i wanna re-visit it? change it ! add shortcut title at the start or dev. name or something .. fellowed by the version
do some pro work please
some of us dont want some unknown files around
so from the start .. they wont download it & just ignore the whole project...
*whores out the PC late into the night every Friday and Saturday to earn enough money for big tiddies*
*Bestfriend Bob prefers to go to the gym at 7:00 am*

"Fuck you Bob. Can you NOT go to the gym on such and ungodly hour?" Hell, even in real life I would throw an alarm clock at you if you make me wake up that early.

And yep, it's pretty unstable. I finally found the chance to work out in the middle of the week with Bob, and it put me in a death spiral of putting on clothes to leave, only for my PC to default to being naked. I like to think that she's throwing a tantrum for waking up so early, going to the gym, and not getting fucked. Sadly, my save before that was rather far back into the game; no big tiddies for me.

And man, I really wish I had some better hairdo for my character. At least there's some gym clothes available.
how can i add money with the debug mode?
9inchz on the 1st page of the OP there is a discord link, use that for the latest updates and change logs.

ethereal one if you want tiddies open console by hitting F12 while the game is open and type SugarCube.State.variables.player.body.breastsize=[10, 10, 0]
That will give you G cup breasts which are currently the largest size in the game at the moment, if you prefer smaller size just lower the numbers from 10 to any digit below. Hit stats tab on game page to see what your breast size is.

raziel121z if you want money use console by hitting F12 in game and type SugarCube.State.variables.player.money.total=xxxx replace (xxxx) with desired amount.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I'm just wondering if I am missing something, it feels like I am at the same point with the Boss lady as I was a few versions ago. I do the 3 A-slut requirements and then basically the same routine over and over every week. I continued on for a couple of weeks,but nothing new ever happens. Is that the end of the new content for the Boss/Mistress? I did not get into the gym, or the body modification area. I was wondering if these were forced parts of the story or is the body modification just a voluntary thing? Thank you for anyone that can answer some of these, I feel like I am in a endless loop and I missed a trigger somewhere.
Body mods aren't forced as far as I'm aware although femenization is forced otherwise you lose your job and it's game over. If you want body mods you first need to contact Alex the computer tech you meet her within the opening scene of the game. After your hiccup at work that gets you relocated to Ms. Antlers as her secretary call Bob and set up a date with him for drinks at the bar. While at the bar he will give you Alex's contact card, you can then contact Alex and unlock access to her apartment which is located in the student center. Visit the student center and there will be a booth there which you can use to gain permanent C cup breasts.

As far as getting different outcomes with your manager Ms. Antlers trying behaving differently than you have been, although this will require a new game since you can't just switch towards end game and expect her to morph into a different style with you. If you're a submissive player by basically doing everything she asks and being the best sissy possible she will become a dominatrix in full latex. Or you can misbehave and fight against her and most elements will be forced against you, such as in my play through I am now locked in permanent chastity and she denies me the key. If you go this route you must find that thin line to tread to avoid getting fired, just be bad enough to get what you want but keep her satisfied as well.

You unlock the gym after your first date with Bob at the bar, before he leaves he will suggest you work out with him as a way to raise your spirits for just having 1. Broken up with your girlfriend and 2. Made a critical mistake at work which resulted in data lose and you being assigned as a SISSY Secretary. Do not try to use previous saves from older versions as you will be carrying over bugs from that later version which will result in you being locked out of new content.

Reactions: CuriousG08

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know the variables for changing stats through SugarCube.State.variables?
You can usSugarCube.State.variables.player and SugarCube.State.variables.inventory to to make changes to player and inventory respectively

SugarCube.State.variables.player can modify willpower, horny, fatigue, stress, moneyetc. I however could not figure out how to modify stats like bimbo, stamina etc.
SugarCube.State.variables.inventory is useful to modify sissypills

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes